PDA

View Full Version : Curious about others reactions to paxil & what med

Chris0531
19-12-04, 04:26
I'm on generic paxil 40 mg,my 4th week,I feel like i'm eating more ,but also quit smoking 2 mo's ago,but as far as my mind,mood,anxiety,it's a lot better,I call it my happy pill,i'm afraid with my weight ,but dr sayes dont worry,any thoughts....or experiences? Thanks,Chris

Chris

vernon
19-12-04, 17:37
ho Chris, I got prescribed paxil (seroxat) by a psyciatrist a few months ago and when i got home read up on them and read a lot of bad reports so didnt take them. My Doc put my on prozac because i didnt want to take paxil, but these only made me feel realy ill so changed again then to cipralex which seem to be working a bit now after 3 weeksm but only slight better. I returned to see the shrink and he asked why I didnt take the paxil he gave me and i explained why. He said oh thats a shame as paxil are a verry good med and the media just threw it all out of proportion. Now thinking off it i wished in a way i just took them becouse as everyone knows a little bad thing about anything and they print it? but anything good they say nothing. I am sure they have helped many many more people than done harm and as we know whats good for one isnt always good for someone els. If you are finding they are helping you I am sure thats the main thing as you arnt even on a high dose. take care Vernon