PDA

View Full Version : hello!!!

crystal water
23-07-07, 10:57
Hello everyone!

I'm so glad I found this site, up until now it seemed that I was the only one suffering from anxiety and there was nobody to talk to about it because no one really understands how it feels unless you have the same problem. I was even getting a bit anxious about registering here!

By the way I'm not very good at using these forums so I apologize if I start posting something in the wrong place! :blush:

honeybee3939
23-07-07, 11:02
Hi Crystal

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

You dont have to be anxious here hun:) your amongst friends who understand just what you are going through. Lovely you have joined us.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Fall Out Boy
23-07-07, 11:05
sup, crystal! :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:
welcome to the forum!

mystics
23-07-07, 11:14
:welcome: Crystal to NMP i'm sure you will find loads of great help and support along with meeting loads of lovely people.

Brightest Angel Blessings
Mystics :flowers:

Nibbles
23-07-07, 11:54
Hi Crystal and :welcome:

You'll get loads of advice and support here while making new friends along the way. NMP is a great place to be and those days of feeling alone are now long gone for you. :)

Take care,

groovygranny
23-07-07, 12:42
Hello crystal water:welcome: to you!

Don't worry, you're among friends here with similar experiences - so you are most definitley not alone!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

Lindalou64
23-07-07, 14:10
HELLO CRYSTAL
WELCOME YOU ARE DEF NOT ALONE ON THIS IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE,WISH YA THE BEST.......LINDA

crystal water
23-07-07, 15:38
Thank you so much everyone. You're all such lovely people! :flowers:

nomorepanic
23-07-07, 18:10
Crystal

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you. Hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people here and get loads of support.

By the way I'm not very good at using these forums so I apologize if I start posting something in the wrong place! :blush:

Don't worry about that we can move it if necessary but there are no hard and fast rules on where to post etc.

manmoor
23-07-07, 18:40
Hi Crystal Water,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

trac67
23-07-07, 20:30
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Pink Princess
27-07-07, 19:37
hey welcome to the site, hope to see you around soon, take good care xxxxx