PDA

View Full Version : Jo Jo

Jo Jo
23-07-07, 13:11
Hello

I saw this web site this morning and thought I would join!!

I am 33 years of age, I live with my partner and have a little girl who turned one two weeks ago.

Anxiety runs in my family but it showed it's ugly head after I had my little girl. I really thought that something was so wrong with me. It took me three months to call my mum (who I see all the time) and tell her that something was wrong. I rang my health visitor who came out straight away to see me. I seems that I was suffering from Anxiety more than depression. I had quite a few assessments within the mental health but because I have a mechanisims in place to cope nothing else happened.

It all started to go away gradually, but now it is back and I am going through the panic attacks and worries that are blown totaly out of proportion. You always feel that no one else can possibly understand how you feel. I am just taking each day as it comes and trying to be positive.

:)

belle
23-07-07, 13:43
Hi and welcome :)

x

Lindalou64
23-07-07, 14:13
HELLO JO JO
WELCOME,IT ALSO RUNS IN MY FAMILY AND I GOT THIS AFTER MY LAST SON WAS BORN...STAYING POSITIVE IS #1 IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT AND INFO HERE....I WISH YA THE BEST.......LINDA

honeybee3939
23-07-07, 15:14
Hi Jo Jo

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here,im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

nomorepanic
23-07-07, 18:13
Hi Jo Jo

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and advice and meet some lovely people.

manmoor
23-07-07, 18:40
Hi Jo Jo,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

groovygranny
23-07-07, 19:46
Hello JoJo :welcome:to you!

"I am just taking each day as it comes and trying to be positive." That's a very good step to take!

And you won't be alone here - we all have a story to tell!

Glad you found us and pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
23-07-07, 20:19
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxxx

Jo Jo
24-07-07, 07:54
Hello

Thank you for making me feel so welcome. It is really nice to know that there are people out there who feel the same and can share such kind words of support.

Jo JO x

Fall Out Boy
24-07-07, 08:45
sup, Jo :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Southern_Belle
25-07-07, 23:55
Hi Jo Jo,

Welcome to the site. You are no longer alone. You will find many here feel exactly the same way you do and will get alot of support.

Laura :)

Pink Princess
27-07-07, 19:48
welcome to the site, hope to see you around xx take good care xxxxx