PDA

View Full Version : Chest pains whilst exercising

frazm88
24-05-18, 06:20
Yesterday I went a run in the gym after a few weeks back at it and started getting pains in my chest, instead of stopping I kept pushing through thinking it was just anxiety related because my muscles were a little tense.

Now I’m obsessed that I’ve damaged my heart only making things worse, constantly checking my pulse (which is normal). I now can’t stop concentrating on it. I don’t know what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrash
24-05-18, 10:53
Yesterday I went a run in the gym after a few weeks back at it and started getting pains in my chest, instead of stopping I kept pushing through thinking it was just anxiety related because my muscles were a little tense.

Now I’m obsessed that I’ve damaged my heart only making things worse, constantly checking my pulse (which is normal). I now can’t stop concentrating on it. I don’t know what to do.

You thought right.

Fishmanpa
24-05-18, 12:26
If working hard damaged our hearts, we would be extinct as a species.

That being said, The POTUS believes the human body is like a battery with a finite amount of energy which his excuse for not exercising :huh:

Positive thoughts

frazm88
24-05-18, 12:31
If working hard damaged our hearts, we would be extinct as a species.

That being said, The POTUS believes the human body is like a battery with a finite amount of energy which his excuse for not exercising :huh:

Positive thoughts

Ha, I wish I could get away with not exercising at all, but then how could I excuse eating so much pizza!

I’m guessing from my own experience with anxiety that the fact I noticed the pain then started focusing on it is why I’m feeling so crap now?!