PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack at work by bullies?

Riley1982
24-05-18, 21:03
Hi i was getting bullied at work and i would get chest pains as soon as i drove up to the car park.
He would try to fish what you got up to then have a snide comment (not in a joking way)
One example he said you are supposd to be a nfl fan but you do not watch the local amateur teams so i went to watch a couple of games then they moan that i did go.
The guy would come in to work in a bad mood looking to start an argument everyday with someone he would dig at that person all day for no reason.
He had a right rant at me as he was saying horrible things about a fellow employee and shouted at me you were quiet.
I said i do not want to get involved he started shouting at me you are 36 not 12 that day he ranted at me from 10;30 until 5pm constantly in my face.
All i would do is go to work be polite and do my job.
I reported it he came out of the meeting and started ranting at me again he was shouting do not walk away from me.
Then he started trying intimidating tactics he had a fight with 2 martial artists and beat them both i still kept my head down and worked.
He then tried to push me into a fight i reported it again nothing happened.

Scass
24-05-18, 21:26
Sorry you’re being bullied.
Document it all. If your manager won’t deal with it go to hr, if they won’t contact the company bosses, if they won’t then the police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk