PDA

View Full Version : Back to back virus/cold + sorethroat?

yodascat
25-05-18, 02:16
Hello,

Been kinda run down recently. Had a cold last week and recovered after about 6 days. A few days later, I've got another sore throat and just feel pretty tired.

Just wondering if this is normal?

Thanks guys

anxdesert
25-05-18, 17:46
I think you can get back to back viruses... you are run down from the first one so you can pick up a second.

I’m on day four of some upper respitory virus. Thought I was getting better yesterday then woke up this morning feeling worse and way more congested in the chest which had me paranoid.

watercolors
01-06-18, 16:12
I'm getting over bronchitis again. Second time in 5 months with allergies every day. Along with already having a virus, the energy that anxiety uses will also make us run down, therefore susceptible to getting sick.

watercolors
13-06-18, 16:23
Are you feeling any better? I am still trying to get over this bronchitis.

ThroatGoat
13-06-18, 17:01
Nearly 3 months with a mystery virus here, know how you're feeling!

Not fun at all, give me a cold every month over this crap. :unsure:

watercolors
13-06-18, 18:09
What kind of virus do you have? I have anxiety about my breathing and this bronchitis is really scaring me. I don't know what symptoms are from bronchitis and what are anxiety. I went through this in December. It took 6 weeks to get better. and now again. Its been 3 1/2 weeks.

ThroatGoat
13-06-18, 18:29
What kind of virus do you have? I have anxiety about my breathing and this bronchitis is really scaring me. I don't know what symptoms are from bronchitis and what are anxiety. I went through this in December. It took 6 weeks to get better. and now again. Its been 3 1/2 weeks.

It's not the flu, glandular fever/mono or strep. That's all I know. :shrug:

Mystery virus lol. I had bronchitis symptoms to begin with, then it went all over my body. No idea what it is, still dealing with a few niggling symptoms like phlegm and low body temp/chills.

watercolors
13-06-18, 19:04
Hope you feel better soon.

ThroatGoat
13-06-18, 19:30
Hope you feel better soon.

And you! :D

watercolors
19-06-18, 17:02
How is everyone feeling?

ThroatGoat
19-06-18, 17:17
Just noticed I type "the flu" twice above, oops! Meant to say strep...

Anyway, feeling a little better but still having some niggles here and there. How about you? :D

watercolors
20-06-18, 02:03
I still have bronchitis. Getting better little by little. I have breathing anxiety and the bronchitis is not helping.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:02 ----------

Glad you are feeling a little better.