PDA

View Full Version : Help? I'm feeling breathless?

nami42
28-05-18, 20:13
I had been previously diagnosed by my doctor with GERD/gastritis and I have famitodine for it. A different time, I had called an ambulance once for this severe cramping in my stomach which left me breathless and it was greatly different than the usual GERD. All the nurses/doctors didn't do much but do some heart tests in my home and then periodic blood pressure checks at the hospital. After the hospital, I went home and rested on a reclining bed and sipping water for a few hours. I then got enough energy to eat a sandwich and I could feel the cramping pain starting to go away. The cramping was still there a bit and lasted a few more days before finally subsiding. Also, a few months prior to the severe cramping day, I had a heart MRI and my doctor said everything is fine.

Anyways, I woke up this morning feeling tired and breathless (not sure if it's the cramps as well). I also feel like my throat is being choked and I feel like when I exhale it feels like it's squishing my stomach. I'm still new to the whole GERD/gastritis/cramping thing. There's some symptoms on the left side of my body and I'm unsure if it's my stomach, lungs, or heart. I did take some famitodine before sleeping last night. I want to note I am a hypochondriac and I suffer from anxiety as well. I don't really want to bother my doctor too much with me being a hypochondriac. I don't know what I should do with myself.