PDA

View Full Version : About Me and my Magic Brain

MagicBrain
29-05-18, 03:42
Hello all!
I've been reading the forums for awhile now and finally decided to join. I have had severe HA for about a year. No official diagnosis yet, but I'm calling my doctor tomorrow for a referral to get help.
I named myself Magic Brain because it manifests all of these awful "symptoms" and according to Dr. Google i have all of the worst diseases and I've spent hundreds of dollars to find out I'm just fine. I'm hoping with the support here and from a professional i can finally start enjoying life again!
I think this is a great resource and I'm happy to not feel so alone in this.

venusbluejeans
29-05-18, 03:48
Hiya MagicBrain and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Southern_Belle
29-05-18, 18:04
Hi MagicBrain,

Welcome to NMP. The worst thing (we all know it) is to google. If you can manage to try and slow down on that it will help. Good for you for going to the doctors as they might can help. You will find help here.

Take care,

Southern_Belle