PDA

View Full Version : Going on holiday with friends..dreading it

Jennaxox
29-05-18, 11:04
So I booked a holiday for 2 weeks in July with friends my anexity has been pretty good for a year or so now so I decided to push myself after years of missing out on girly holidays ect I’ve now booked it and paid for it and I’m absolute petrified keep telling myself it’ll all be ok and I’ll enjoy it but the thoughts of falling poorly abroad or something else terrible happening are really putting me off. I’m well travelled so know how things are abroad been going all my life. I think it’s because this will be the first time without any family and just with friends. I really want to go and enjoy it but I’m now co ciderinf pulling out even after all the money I’ve spent to go :( feel so disappointed in myself as I felt I was finally at a stage that I’d enjoy something like this now with only 8 weeks to go I feel like I should never have booked it everyone else is really excited and I’m dreading it when I should be really excited too :/

LF87
29-05-18, 11:41
I wrote a thread with pretty much the same title last summer. Was a hen do. I was really scared too but had an absolute blast! You're doing the right thing. Have a great time!