PDA

View Full Version : Tons of cherry angiomas

scaredgirl86
30-05-18, 07:14
I’ve posted about this last year but it’s been bothering me again. I have tons of flat cherry angiomas covering my arms there are tons and I’m only 30. I tried to find a cause for them and seen some scary stuff like poisoning from bromides and Hormonal stuff also Chinese medicine says they are bad and means cancer. Why do I keep getting them? Are they bad? What is the cause?

cattia
30-05-18, 07:50
I'm covered in these all over my arms and torso. I first noticed them several years ago (I'm 41 now). I've seen loads of posts on here about them, they are really common and nothing to worry about.

roseanxiety
30-05-18, 16:34
I just went to the derm about this. They are benign and harmless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThroatGoat
30-05-18, 17:59
Seems these are a very common source of worry. I've had them for years and they've never bothered me. I've got them in all kinds of places.

scaredgirl86
09-06-18, 02:04
Thank you guys

Andrash
09-06-18, 12:47
I’ve posted about this last year but it’s been bothering me again. I have tons of flat cherry angiomas covering my arms there are tons and I’m only 30. I tried to find a cause for them and seen some scary stuff like poisoning from bromides and Hormonal stuff also Chinese medicine says they are bad and means cancer. Why do I keep getting them? Are they bad? What is the cause?

And REAL, PROFESSIONAL medicine says they are totally harmless. Whom do you want to believe, professionals or quacks?