PDA

View Full Version : went to the pictures!

Paddington
24-07-07, 12:07
Well guys..i did it.:D .sorry for the late reply bit i have an ear infection:mad: Any way...i loved it the film the place everything ..not one pang of fear:yesyes: Now then there is a little extra reason for this sucess and i recommend it to all of you:) pay the exta and get premium tickets...i think most of the cinema complexes do them..you can book online too:) You get a big squashy sofa to sit on ,you are behind the crowd in a balcony near the door,most important for me:yesyes: ..oh yep and you can have drinks from the private bar and they give you food treats too:D [bang went the diet!!!!:wacko: ]It was thrilling and i am looking forward to the next visit..an all round resounding success:yesyes: Thanks so much for all your good vibes guys...i hope this inspires somone else to have a go:D Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
24-07-07, 12:09
woo hoo you go girl lol

A BIG WELL DONE

thats brilliant to hear how well you did mate :yesyes:

Onwards and upwards from now on

Love

Trac xxx

Piglet
24-07-07, 12:12
Oh Pads you sound like the queen hun!! :yesyes:

Right I'm gonna do that next time and what's more I will be in evening dress complete with long white gloves and binoculars and pringles in my evening purse - rock on!!!

Well done matey :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

mystics
24-07-07, 12:25
:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: WELL DONE Paddi :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Mystics :flowers:

Quirky
24-07-07, 13:52
Well done Paddie :yesyes:

Lisa x

Karen
24-07-07, 17:20
Fab news paddie! Well done :yesyes: :yesyes:

Karen xx

bobsy
24-07-07, 17:43
Well Done Paddy. Im glad you enjoyed yourself and cant wait to go again.

Good on you girl

love

bobsy

manmoor
24-07-07, 19:02
Woohoooo Paddie hun :yesyes: Are you royalty by any chance and have fooled us all this time lol. Well done you. :hugs: xxxxx

happyone
24-07-07, 19:56
Good on you hun! Everything sounds fab!
The seats were good....omline booking good.........snacks good........drinks good.............how was the film??????? LOL!
happyone
xx

honeybee3939
24-07-07, 21:18
WELL DONE PADDIE !!:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

So pleased you had a great time !:hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxx

Dave777
24-07-07, 21:22
Well done Paddy, as a reward I'll send more Jokes .... haha:yesyes:

Dave:shades: xx

Paddington
25-07-07, 12:20
Ha ha ha ha..you have made me smile:D happy one,the film was fab too..lol!!!Lemonade loll..give it a go hun..you will love it:D and you too Piglet,yep you can wear allyou finery and wave to the rabble below..ha ha ha ha!!..Hey bobsy,dave[no more jokes PLEASE:lac: ]and everyone thanks for your replies.It seems mad ..me at the pictures..17 months ago b4 i found this site i could not go out the door hardley:weep: So thnks every one ,thanks Nic for this wonderful place of sanctuary you provide for us..love you all loads...Queen Paddie:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

pips
25-07-07, 15:56
http://on1.aimgit.net/images/girly/youGoGirl/youGoGirl19.jpg
A Huge Well Done To You Paddie. So glad you enjoyed it. I often find if the film is good enough it can be quite a nice form of escapism.

Take Care,

Love & Wishes.:hugs:

Pip's X X X Xhttp://aimgit.net/images/thanksAvtrDollGlitter.gif

domino
25-07-07, 15:59
Queen paddington, you should change your user name to this.

Southern_Belle
25-07-07, 17:55
Hi Paddie,

Well done for all the advice for going to see a film and I'm so glad you had such a great time. Now, how can we get such a great theatre experience here over in the States? :shrug:

Love,

Laura

Karen
25-07-07, 19:01
Remember you did all the hard work Paddie :yesyes: We provide support and encouragement but you are the one who did it! :yesyes:

Keep on doing what you're doing hun. You're doing great :hugs:

Karen xx

nomorepanic
25-07-07, 19:44
Paddie

Blimey woman well done you! :yesyes:

The last time I went to the pictures (we used to call them that lol) it was a nightmare and now they have posh sofas and food and drinks!

You did so well to go and cope so a HUGE well done to you :yesyes:

Paddington
26-07-07, 11:11
Thanks Pips:hugs: hey Laura i cant believe they dont hav e the same thing in the states:ohmy: i assumed that was where the idea came from,i am really surprised!Hey demand it hun..say Queen Paddington of England ,has deemed it should be so:lisa: :lisa: :sign20: Hey Ricards,so you think it suits me:) ha ha ha ha!!!The royal title!!ha ha ha ha!!Thanks Karen ,it is lovely of you to say that hun:flowers: i am so glad i did it now:) .Nic..erm yep the pictures ..the flicks was my favourite name for it:blush: ..i had not been for sooooo many years,as like you i found it too claustraphobic..but hey this was a breeze..no stella tho only grolsh:lac: ..still it went down well with my nachos,muffin cake and mini box of celebrations:ohmy: ..As i said hun, if not for you[as the song goes:) ]i would not have even attempted it so thank you,and thanks to every one for replying..ooh i feel a royal wave comin on:sign20: :sign20: Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx