PDA

View Full Version : Hi, my name is :)

Raedor
31-05-18, 00:17
Well, its Lee really, but I've always used Raedor as my nom-de-plume ???. (I think thats what you call it), or my handle. Jeez that was way back in the CB days. Anyhow, I wont bore you with how Raedor was born, as its too long ago & pretty irrelevant, but I liked it and so it has stuck with me in Forums for a good few years. Saying which, although I have joined most boards its funny how I've missed this one & what I really like about this is that it seems to be UK based, (I think).

Anywayi its getting late for an old timer and whch gives me a good opportunity to finish off without revealing anything more about me and go into my normal lurker mode. But, I Wont. I will come back here to the Noobs page and finsih off my intro and hopefully start off something helpful to me and yourselves. And I just gotta buy one, maybe two of those Beanies i saw in the Shop. What!!! shop, good grief whatever next.

See you soon & TTFN. :D

venusbluejeans
31-05-18, 00:23
Hiya Raedor and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: