PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Disconnected/Headache

BrendanMullan
31-05-18, 03:03
I posted a thread a few days ago about some strange feelings i was having. I hate to post again but have had other symptoms now and feeling pretty scared tonight and my health anxiety is really flaring up.

For the past few days i have constantly been feeling like i am disconnected, it's hard to explain but when looking around i just don't feel like it used to do, as if i am disconnected from something or as if my normal focus/concentration is off.

I have also had a headache for a couple days now, it feels like a tension headache that sometimes is at the front of my head or the lest side. Having health anxiety and these symptoms, of course my first thought and worry has to be, could it be a brain tumor?.

I work online so use a computer 8 - 10 hours a day so i thought maybe that was the cause, brain fog or something but just not sure.

Hoping someone knows a little more than i do about these symptoms so i can calm down a little, been stressed for days about this.

Thanks for your time.

Gothfairy
31-05-18, 09:45
Hi there

Check my post out on Brain tumor fear.......I feel the same as you and work alot on the computer....my Dr has referred me for a MRI on my brain....I am not saying you need the same but if it continues maybe get some reassurance from your GP...