PDA

View Full Version : New to this

Drewjames
01-06-18, 17:07
Been diagnosed with anxiety and Panic attacks. I'm basically here to see if my systems are normal for my anxiety and Panic attacks, like today was the first time I shook having one and now the dizziness part is just lingering as it does after an episode.

I always tend to have mine at mid day at work and it's been causing me to run out of work half way through the day. I think today's came from starting this new medication and taking a diazepam and not sure how they work react I my body which causes the panic. The doctor has given me fluoxetine and I'm on my third of having it, does anybody have experience with this medication?

Drew

venusbluejeans
01-06-18, 17:14
Hiya Drewjames and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bigboyuk
01-06-18, 17:37
Hi DrewJames and welcome aboard to NMP :) no actual experience of these drugs but there has been a 2 part doc on BBC 1 called The Dr Who Gave Up Drugs, well worth watching it on the BBC Iplayer site ATB

Drewjames
02-06-18, 08:27
Hi DrewJames and welcome aboard to NMP :) no actual experience of these drugs but there has been a 2 part doc on BBC 1 called The Dr Who Gave Up Drugs, well worth watching it on the BBC Iplayer site ATB

I'll take a look thanks