PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so ill

Lou4
02-06-18, 08:56
I've been feeling generally unwell for months and have been to the docs several times and had bloods run which all came back fine.

I guess I'm having a hard time believing anxiety could make me feel this bad. I feel exhausted and get huge waves of nausea throughout the day. I also get these awful hot flushes that's make me feel faint and sick.

For example I've just gotten out of bed, and I've sat here feeling overwhelmingly hot and clammy and like I'm going to faint.

It's really worrying me because I have suffered with anxiety for a very long time and my symptoms are normally at their best when I first wake up, so feeling this intensely immediately has made me panic.

I'm just feeling really hopeless right now, I just want to feel well and get on with my life's.

Benjammin69
02-06-18, 09:10
I've been feeling generally unwell for months and have been to the docs several times and had bloods run which all came back fine.

I guess I'm having a hard time believing anxiety could make me feel this bad. I feel exhausted and get huge waves of nausea throughout the day. I also get these awful hot flushes that's make me feel faint and sick.

For example I've just gotten out of bed, and I've sat here feeling overwhelmingly hot and clammy and like I'm going to faint.

It's really worrying me because I have suffered with anxiety for a very long time and my symptoms are normally at their best when I first wake up, so feeling this intensely immediately has made me panic.

I'm just feeling really hopeless right now, I just want to feel well and get on with my life's.

Hi ya!

You need to first believe that anxiety can make you feel this unwell. It made me feel unwell for years before I admitted it was anxiety - nausea and clammyness was my first symptoms and they were troublesome. I would be at work in a meeting and couldn’t stop the thoughts of being sick and getting warm and sweaty. It’s horrible the fact that you are getting more anxious about how you feel will only intensify the symptoms. I would try to do some healthy living - cut out alcohol and fatty foods for a while, take a daily vitamin and get In to some good living and sleeping habits. If possible try to do some light exercise - swimming’s good. If none of that works then doctors and therapy is next step x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk