PDA

View Full Version : Hello. I am new to this forum.

Maya2018
02-06-18, 23:28
My name is Maya. My life changed forever when I was drugged, beaten up, and raped by my ex. I have since been diagnosed with post traumatic stress, severe anxiety, and severe depression. I barely get out of bed. I feel alone, I am alone - no friends or family. I have lost all hope that my life will get better. I feel trapped in a place that feels worse than hell. My head/my thoughts have become my prison. I do not think that I will ever again lead a normal life.

venusbluejeans
02-06-18, 23:36
Hiya Maya2018 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Maya2018
03-06-18, 17:47
Thank you venusbluejeans :)

Maya2018
04-06-18, 14:42
Anyone from London UK?

Tyke
06-06-18, 12:04
Hi Maya
Welcome to NMP. What a horrendous experience you've had. Have you ever thought about approaching organisations dealing specifically with what you have gone through e.g. victim support, rape crisis etc.? They may be able to offer something more aimed at dealing with the violent crime and domestic abuse you have experienced.

Bigboyuk
06-06-18, 12:19
Hi Maya And :welcome: to NMP under a horrendous situation. I am sorry to hear whats happened to you. Tyke is right and while it's good to post here you really need support right now so you can begin to heal. I hope you have reported this monster to the police he has commited a serious crime and needs to be punished and brought to justice don't let him get away with it for your own sanity:hugs: ATB

Rad1
28-06-18, 17:54
Hi Maya,

There is hope. I too have been to the very bottom, like I am in a dark tunnel with no exit at the end. But time will pass and you will heal. Have you been to the doctor ? There are medications you can get that will help lift the darkness, and there is counselling. Always remember it is not your fault. Keep strong.

GiantMogwai
30-06-18, 20:14
Hi Maya, I wish you hope and a way forward. One small step at a time, and definitely get counselling. It helped a friend of mine in a similar situation. Remember this terrible act does not define you and who you are.