PDA

View Full Version : Realized I forgot to introduce myself

Hufflestuff3
03-06-18, 06:31
Hi I'm 24, female, Missouri US

My anxiety started from birth and panic disorder started at 14 after being diagnosed with Crohn's disease and having a severe reaction to remicade, I eventually got to a point I could function again and ignored my anxiety the best I could now I'm struggling again, I'm back in doctor's offices and hospitals due to migraines with auras and radiculopathy that I'm still trying find the cause of, I tend to over react but I can't help it my mind just never stops running I struggle with social anxiety as well and find myself shutting in and cancelling plans almost always.

I am a mother of an 11 month old boy which is my biggest drive to seek help because I feel like my pain and anxiety are taking away from my ability to be the mother I want to be.

venusbluejeans
03-06-18, 06:53
Hiya Hufflestuff3 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: