PDA

View Full Version : Bronchitis

watercolors
05-06-18, 22:27
I have bronchitis again. Second time in 6 months. I have been using an inhaler, which works really well. It makes my heart beat a little fast. The doctor said it isn't dangerous, but it still freaks me out a little. I have been sick for two weeks and am so tired of wheezing and coughing. Due to my anxiety I hyperventilate often, which started 6 months ago with my first bought of bronchitis. This is a nightmare. Anyone have their own experience with bronchitis you can share? Also, how long will I need to use this inhaler. I just want to feel better and get some sleep.

watercolors
12-06-18, 16:07
I went back to the doctor on Friday and had a chest x-ray. She said it was good and that it didn't show any signs of pneumonia. She prescribed a zpak. I am feeling the slightest bit better but still feel congestion from time to time. Also, I'm still having coughing fits, although not as bad. I am still having trouble breathing when the inhaler wears off. How long until I feel like I can breath normally again? Also, how long is it ok to use an inhaler? What exactly does a chest x-ray show?

Scass
12-06-18, 17:03
I’ve had it, and I also use an inhaler. Don’t be scared of the inhaler, it’ll help you feel better and therefore get better.

One day soon you’ll realise that you’re not feeling so bad.
It’s great that your x-ray was clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

watercolors
12-06-18, 18:26
Thank you for the reply:)

Scass
12-06-18, 19:48
That’s alright. I was on the bus so it was a bit rushed. Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk