PDA

View Full Version : Battling HA and fears

Matthew1233
07-06-18, 20:46
Hi there, I hope this isn't too much too ask for.

Hello I saw leukaemia symptoms online and I am having similar fears. I was just hoping you may have any tips or reassurance for me. I cannot stop googling symptoms.

Symptoms I have experienced:
Tiredness- not that bad and I can do normal tasks (wouldn't say it's fatigue). The tiredness has since gone down a lot. It started when the weather got unusually warmer where I live. I do feel my eyes slightly heavier when looking a t screen for mos of the day

Wrist pain: I woke up with a pain in my wrist ONLY when sore when I move it. It is now not that sore

Bruises: I have a few small light brown bruises on my legs which have since disappeared. I am quite prone to bruising though especially on my legs. Also what I think is a small single petechiae near my ankle however it is raised and from what I have read they are usually flat so I dunno about this one.

Bleeding gum: When brushing earlier the smallest amount of blood came out from one of my top teeth. However I think this was caused when I used a toothpick to get a nail out of my tooth and I may have jabbed the tissue at the back of the teeth.

I am very scared and cannot help. I am a 19 year old male and I am obsevvile worrying. I had a blood test (cbc) in Novmebr 2017 which was a ll clear but I just cannot help worrying.

Thanks for any help which is appreciated. Matthew.

AMomentofClarity
07-06-18, 20:55
No amount of online reassurance is going to help you. You need to treat the anxiety that you admit to having in your thread title.