PDA

View Full Version : Help! My boyfriend has anxiety...

micgeorge
07-06-18, 23:42
This may sound selfish but I'm really struggling to cope with my boyfriend's anxious behaviour. I've never been with someone who has anxiety so I am really inexperienced at dealing with it from a partner's perspective. Has anyone else struggled with this? Do you have any advise? Any tips would be most appreciated :(

nomorepanic
07-06-18, 23:44
Hi

Have a good read of the website articles that will help you understand it all.

It is nice that you are supporting him.

Estranged
03-07-18, 05:02
This may sound selfish but I'm really struggling to cope with my boyfriend's anxious behaviour. I've never been with someone who has anxiety so I am really inexperienced at dealing with it from a partner's perspective. Has anyone else struggled with this? Do you have any advise? Any tips would be most appreciated :(I've been through it, either several partners who suffered from anxiety on my to discover soon later on I too started to then suffer from them..

The reason for telling you this was all I did was continue to educate myself on and on continuously not only for my sake but to help others through theirs or understand theirs more

Estranged

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 ----------

I've been through it, with several partners who suffered from anxiety only to discover soon later on I too started to then suffer from them..

The reason for telling you this was all I did was continue to educate myself on and on continuously not only for my sake but to help others through theirs or understand theirs more

Estranged