PDA

View Full Version : Got hit on left side of chest hard

Kevinor762
08-06-18, 00:00
I'm really scared. For the past few weeks I haven't posted. I've hadn't some good days but these past few days have been so bad. Please forgive me for posting but I needn't reassurance right now.

15 mins ago approx. my friend accidentally hit my chest really hard on the left side and now it hurts. I'm scared I have broken or bruised ribs.
I'm about to work at a pool that was fumigated to get rid of cockroaches etc two hours ago. So the fumes probably will increase the chance of me dying.

I'm also scared of rabies and brain eating parasites from plants. I can't even stand near a tree. If I feel like water went up my nose I'd blow my nose so hard that it would make my ears pop or something. Ive been doing this for a month or so and what if I have long term ear damage now?

Thanks for listening.

nomorepanic
08-06-18, 00:03
I am not going to answer your concerns but ask what you are doing to get help with your HA?

You know that all of what you posted is just the HA talking and nothing serious.

Kevinor762
08-06-18, 00:05
My next CBT is June 28... it's been a while since I've done an appt.

nomorepanic
08-06-18, 00:06
But you can do self-help stuff in the meantime

M@tt
08-06-18, 00:08
It takes a hard hit to break ribs.

Unless you're putting all the plants in your mouth, you have no worries of parasites. Rabies isn't even possible.

My ears pop daily. I can still hear a deer sneak up behind me, and I've attended a lot of concerts and shot a lot of guns without ear plugs.

Kevinor762
08-06-18, 05:54
Are any of you religious?
I'm Christian and well I know that Heaven will be a lot better than earth. But is it selfish to think or say that I'm not done living here. I didn't but get to experience I think all.. I don't want to die..