PDA

View Full Version : Traveling out of town for first time since Developing anxiety

Landscapeguru12
08-06-18, 05:02
My whole family ( not married) and I are going to the beach for a week in two days . This is the first time since I developed anxiety that I知 gonna be far away from home . I知 excited and know I値l be with family but all these irrational thoughts of what could happen are making me nervous. I work full time, drive etcim fine so to speak as long as im not far from home.i love the beach and spending time with my family, but even so , I知 still anxious about being away from home. Fear and anxiety have kept me from doing a lot & I know In order to conquer my anxiety of being too far away from home that I have to face my fear and think positive and try to relax. Any tips?

venusbluejeans
08-06-18, 05:18
Hiya Landscapeguru12 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: