PDA

View Full Version : A Pearl of a husband

bearcrazy
25-07-07, 20:41
:hugs:
Next Monday is our Pearl Wedding Anniversary! We have been married for 30 years!:yesyes: My husband is a saint, I would have divorced me years ago.:shrug: He has been my rock especially during the last few years when I have been really ill. I don't know where the time has gone. It only seems like yesterday we were at the altar saying our vows.:lac: We haven't had an easy life, there have been many challenges, but we've faced them together.:hugs: We are going to be in Italy for our Anniversary, with our kids, and I'm determined I am going to make sure we all have a good time!
((((((((((((((((HUBBY)))))))))))))))))) :shades:

domino
25-07-07, 20:46
Well congratulations to you both, your husband made the vow of for better and for worse in sickness and in health, that,s just what he has done, have a wonderful time in italy, And here,s to the next 30yrs together.

darkangel
25-07-07, 20:52
Awww that is so lovely Bear.

Marriage vows are for better or worse, its so nice to hear about someone special who has stood by them :D no matter what and who have faced lifes challenges together.

Enjoy your holiday in Italy, it sounds wonderful.

Luv Darkangel :flowers:

JulieAs45
25-07-07, 21:19
Congratulations!
Mr & Mrs Bear!
:hugs:
Have a really
wonderful anniversary
and
enjoy your holiday
:yesyes:

Love
Julie
xx

Coni
25-07-07, 22:03
Aaaaaw, what a lovely post!:)

Congratulations on your anniversary (wow 30 years is a long time)

Hope you have a geat time in Italy

luv Coni XX

kazzie
25-07-07, 22:14
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR AND MRS BEAR:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

HAVE A FABBY HOLIDAY:yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Southern_Belle
26-07-07, 00:24
Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Bear. I'm sure you are not difficult to live with! May you have a wonderful trip in Italy.

Hugs,

Laura

Lindalou64
26-07-07, 02:53
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR AND MRS BEAR YOU ARE VERY BLESSED TO HAVE A HUSBAND LIKE HIM AND IM SURE HE IS ALSO BLESSED TO HAVE YOU.HAVE A GREAT TIME YOU ALL DESERVE IT...BEST TO YA........LINDA XX

yorkylover
26-07-07, 10:53
http://www.wondercliparts.com/anniversary/graphics/anniversary_graphics_03.gif

bearcrazy
26-07-07, 11:08
:shades:
Thank You everyone for your good wishes. Have just finnished packing (well nearly) and now I really need that holiday!! This site has kept me going. You are all wonderful people, and I love you all! xxxxxx
:yesyes:

manmoor
26-07-07, 11:32
Well well well that Malcolm has a heart like a lion 30 years phew lol :hugs: you have the best ever time in Italy and have a lovely Anniversary me June the Lincoln text queen and give Malcolm a big hug from me for sticking you these past 30 years lololol

From Mandy the ffs queen :yesyes: xxxxx