PDA

View Full Version : Please help pressure around my forehead, around my eye causing me a lot of worrying

sammiej123
10-06-18, 11:09
I have this pressure around my eyes, forehead making me feel strange and very anxious. I also suffer from sight anxiety due to recent floaters and flashes. Please help 😟

Mike88
10-06-18, 13:02
I first developed floaters in my early 20s and had them for almost 10 years now. This caused me a lot of health anxiety and made me more aware and analytical of my sight. That’s when I noticed flashes when i moved my eyes side to side in a dark room (in daylight those flashes would appear as dark circles). Took me countless visits to opticians and even eye doctors to calm myself down that I wasn’t having a detached retina or something even worse. Any changes in sight is always a good idea to visit your optician for a check up. But you’re most likely to be fine. I barely even notice the floters or the flashes anymore, you brain gets used to it.

Dave_Lister
11-06-18, 17:32
This is allergy season, and this might be a symptom. Do you have allergies, or have you had a cold in the last while?

Pressure in the forehead and around the eye most likely is from nasal congestion or nasal inflammation.