PDA

View Full Version : Finger is infected

tillyyyyy
10-06-18, 11:51
A few days ago I realised my nail was poking into the corner of my nail and was a little sore. No big deal, so I trimmed the nail and carried on as usual. Today it was still sore and I noticed a tiny pocket of pus! I used antiseptic wipes to clean a needle and my finger before poking the pus, squeezing it out and wiped it after with a new wipe. I’ve put a plaster on and will put savlon on it later but I’m slightly scared it might get more infected? Anyone know about slight infections to give me some advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrash
10-06-18, 14:11
A few days ago I realised my nail was poking into the corner of my nail and was a little sore. No big deal, so I trimmed the nail and carried on as usual. Today it was still sore and I noticed a tiny pocket of pus! I used antiseptic wipes to clean a needle and my finger before poking the pus, squeezing it out and wiped it after with a new wipe. I’ve put a plaster on and will put savlon on it later but I’m slightly scared it might get more infected? Anyone know about slight infections to give me some advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did well. It will clear out in a couple of days. Tonight or tomorrow add some more antiseptic and change plaster.