PDA

View Full Version : I keep thinking I’m pregnant

Jennabarker
03-05-18, 04:16
Me and my boyfriend were having sex and the condom fell off but I don’t think he came directly inside me but I took plan b 30 hours later?
Its been like 5 days since I’ve took plan b and I’ve had some cramping and bleeding, bloating. Is this from pregnancy or period?

MissB88
03-05-18, 07:38
I'd say most likely to be a period, but if you're really concerned you can get a clear blue test that predict pregnancy early. As early as 6 days before a missed cycle.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jennabarker
01-06-18, 04:37
Can u get pregnant if we had sex with a condom and then like 5 minutes later he put it back in without a condom but it was only for like 3 seconds and he said he didn’t cum in me?? It was after he already came.

WiseMonkey
01-06-18, 05:01
Unlikely but if it was the right time of the month who knows! To be sure just grab the morning after pill (within 72 hours) and you will be 100% sure you're not pregnant.

Jennabarker
01-06-18, 05:35
It’s already been 2 and a half weeks since I’ve had sex

Limeslime
01-06-18, 09:22
I got pregnant this way!!!

welsh girl
01-06-18, 10:52
Get test kit from the Chemist, then you will know without all the worry

Carys
01-06-18, 11:03
Yes, you can get pregnant this way, obviously as live sperm could still be present and pushed up your vagina. Not the most likely way, but still possible. If you are too late for the morning after pill, which clearly you are you will need to follow the advice and take a pregnancy test.

chloejade
03-06-18, 10:56
I doubt it would happen as I think it's very unlikely, but I'd still take a pregnancy test just to make sure. Are you on the pill?

Elen
04-06-18, 08:46
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Jennabarker
10-06-18, 18:33
I’m really scared that I’m pregnant. I had sex like 4 weeks ago and I took 3 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative but that was before I got my period. I just got my period 4 days ago and it’s pretty normal like a normal period not light. I keep thinking that it isn’t my period and that it’s bleeding during pregnancy. Ugh.

nomorepanic
10-06-18, 18:41
You can't be pregnant if you took 3 tests to be fair.

Why are you so worried about this?

nomorepanic
10-06-18, 18:41
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

Elen
10-06-18, 20:08
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen