PDA

View Full Version : right sided pain

susie1
10-06-18, 21:55
Does anyone have right sided pain. it is right in my side. I noticed it first when it woke me in the night. |I couldn't get comfortable because it was so painful. It is worse when I breath in. I was in agony and then during the day it disappeared. It was very painful when I lay down last night but then settled during the day again. It has started a gain in the last couple of hours and is definitely worse when I breath in or cough or sneeze. I do suffer fork IBS - usually diarrhoea - and am very constipated (TMI) Could this cause this much pain? I have always heard that IBS doesn't wake you in the night. trying to keep calm but not doing great.

Andrash
11-06-18, 08:10
Does anyone have right sided pain. it is right in my side. I noticed it first when it woke me in the night. |I couldn't get comfortable because it was so painful. It is worse when I breath in. I was in agony and then during the day it disappeared. It was very painful when I lay down last night but then settled during the day again. It has started a gain in the last couple of hours and is definitely worse when I breath in or cough or sneeze. I do suffer fork IBS - usually diarrhoea - and am very constipated (TMI) Could this cause this much pain? I have always heard that IBS doesn't wake you in the night. trying to keep calm but not doing great.

You probably sleep in an uncomfortable position so your muscles get tense. When you get up they gradually relax and you don't feel pain anymore.

welsh girl
11-06-18, 09:42
if it any comfort to you< i got it last night out of the blue, no warning, so I spent most f the night worrying, because I had a bad pain in my upper leg in the evening I was convinced I had a blood clot which had traveled up.
now i have a pain in my chest, it is ridiculous as tomorrow it will be something else to worry about, i think it could be constipation, AS i am as welL
i am convinced it is HA mostley