PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

5 years now
11-06-18, 04:03
Hi all you amazing people....I just want you all to know that even though you might not be aware of it, you help so many people just by sharing your stories. I have visited this site so many times over the past 5 years as a means to verify that I am not alone in my struggles. Rather than Google symptoms I come here to see if others obsess or notice similar things I happen to notice about my body.
(And they do!) I do not wish anxiety, worry, or OCD on anyone but I am glad there is a place for like-minded individuals to share their experience.

I have learned so many things over the past 5 years regarding my anxiety and worry. I would like to share, with the hope of being able to help someone else feel just a little better, even if its only temporary. I know the value of that because in the first few years of my struggle, I clearly remember getting on my knees and begging God for just a moment of peace. Just 2 minutes without worry...It was horrible and went on like that for a few years.

ITs been 5 years now...I still struggle but I have progressed and have learned so much regarding "WHY" I think the way I do.

My name is Dave. I wish a peaceful, worry-free night for all!

venusbluejeans
11-06-18, 04:10
Hiya 5 years now and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
18-06-18, 13:08
Good Morning 5 years now.

Like you this site has helped me through so dark hours. I encourage you to continue telling your story. Together we can all help each other. Happy to hear you are getting stronger. Let's all continue to support NMP.

Scass
18-06-18, 16:56
Hi Dave, nice to have you here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzy
19-06-18, 16:51
hi im new to this site and the shared stories do raise points that I can relate to, its informative , educational and seems to evolve as well.

Rad1
22-06-18, 17:15
Hi Dave,

That resonates with me very much.

What a nice message. Hope you are doing well.