PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed please!!!

Pages : [1] 2

TRISTAN
11-06-18, 13:30
Gone from 75 to 150 and only 3 days but feel worse than ever , high anxiety and very poor sleep ? Is this normal ?

nicola1980
12-06-18, 02:03
Hi yes totally normal, I'm on 225mg and just been increased by another 37.5mg 5 days ago and I feel the same, I've felt like it with every increase but it hopefully will pass soon ××

ana
12-06-18, 08:13
Increased anxiety is totally normal when upping a dose. If the anxiety persists even after 6 weeks, then you need to talk to your doctor as the dose might be too high for you.
Just wait it out and see how you feel. :)

TRISTAN
12-06-18, 08:49
Thanks guys , fed up at moment and mornings are hell !!!!

nicola1980
12-06-18, 09:17
It really sucks doesn't it, I'm well and truly fed up :wacko:

TRISTAN
12-06-18, 10:36
Not strong enough anymore , it lasts all day and just can’t calm down

ana
12-06-18, 10:54
Can you take Klonopin for a few days until you start feeling better?
It's quite possible you're also freaked out over the dose increase and you're making yourself worse.

TRISTAN
12-06-18, 11:11
I got lorazipam but it’s not even taking the edge off , I’m in such a state I can’t handle it anymore 😞🔫

nicola1980
12-06-18, 13:51
I've been taking diazepam to help but they are only 2mg so barely taking the edge off but I just keep telling myself that it's normal and will pass, try and stick it out if you can but I know how hard it is ××

---------- Post added at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:48 ----------

You've increased by a lot, 75mg so I'm not surprised your feeling it, my physc wanted me to go from 225mg straight to 300mg I told him no way! I only ever increase by 37.5mg at a time ××

Linda 10
12-06-18, 13:52
Hope u do not. Mind me asking I am on 2 week and 2 days of starting 75mg of ven and have felt not to bad the last few days ,but to day I feel abit sick and my anxiety is high is this the med still getting in to my system or a sign the med are not working feeling very low thanks for letting me ask Linda x

nicola1980
12-06-18, 14:07
Hope u do not. Mind me asking I am on 2 week and 2 days of starting 75mg of ven and have felt not to bad the last few days ,but to day I feel abit sick and my anxiety is high is this the med still getting in to my system or a sign the med are not working feeling very low thanks for letting me ask Linda x

Hi Linda,
I would take it as a positive you've had a few good days that's a brilliant sign. 2 weeks is still very early days and the ven will still be getting in your system especially if you've only just started ××

Linda 10
12-06-18, 14:41
Thank you so much for the reply I think as well I am just sitting or laying around all day thinking ,off work on the sick at the minute I have suffered anxiety and stress for years and been on ant dep for along time all different ones as I think after a while for me they stop working so I go onto some thing else thank u and take care Linda x

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

:hugs:

Linda 10
13-06-18, 09:16
Tristan hope you are feeling a bit better it's alway good to get advice from other people on the same meds as you take care Linda x

TRISTAN
13-06-18, 09:51
Feeling worse than ever and hope it settles down soon as can’t take much more ��

nicola1980
13-06-18, 11:12
I'm feeling the same too but I'm determined to persevere altho this heightened anxiety I'm feeling is so frightening ××

Linda 10
13-06-18, 12:26
Nicola so sorry your feeling it to that's all 3 of us

nicola1980
13-06-18, 13:27
I'm trying to tell myself that it's normal and happens every time I increase but my god it's hard. I have Diazepam but it's only barely taking the edge of.
How are you toddy Linda? ××

Linda 10
13-06-18, 16:34
Had to go to work for a sickness review with my boss so my anxiety is high , especially when they ask u when do you think the tablets work so u can get back to work there is 1 thing for sure I rushed back 2 work 2 an d a half years ago when I was bad but not this time . I will go back when I am anxiety and stress free my health is more important you all take care Xx Linda

nicola1980
14-06-18, 09:21
Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? So far my anxiety doesn't feel as heightened touch wood, it's a week today since I increased so I'm hoping things are settling, I actually felt hungry last night and this morning which is slight progress as I've hardly ate anything all week so will see how the rest of the day pans out ××

TRISTAN
14-06-18, 09:32
I feel like death today with no control and just sick of it all , glad you are starting to feel a bit better , what dose are you on now ?

Linda 10
14-06-18, 10:04
Tristan sorry your still not feeling to good I know how you feel , Nicola glad u are feeling a bit better my anxiety is still high to day been trying to get a docs appointment for my sick note but none available so stressing about it it is really bad at our surgery ,sometimes you can't get in for 2-3weeks
Tristan will your doctor give u some diazepam , I got 14 3 week ago and she said I will not get anymore Take care Linda x

nicola1980
14-06-18, 11:42
I feel like death today with no control and just sick of it all , glad you are starting to feel a bit better , what dose are you on now ?

I'm on 225mg plus an extra 37.5mg now so 262.5mg. What day are you on now in your increase? I found day 5,6 and 7 my worst. My anxiety is still lingering but no where near to the extent it has been the last few days...touch wood! ××

TRISTAN
14-06-18, 11:43
I got lorazipam which is kind of the same but not helping , loosing the fight and feel very scared

nicola1980
14-06-18, 11:45
Tristan sorry your still not feeling to good I know how you feel , Nicola glad u are feeling a bit better my anxiety is still high to day been trying to get a docs appointment for my sick note but none available so stressing about it it is really bad at our surgery ,sometimes you can't get in for 2-3weeks
Tristan will your doctor give u some diazepam , I got 14 3 week ago and she said I will not get anymore Take care Linda x
Linda my doctors is the same especially if you want to see my doctor, you have to book weeks in advance, could you get a telephone consultation? Hope the anxiety eases up for you later ××

TRISTAN
14-06-18, 11:48
Day 6 and it’s hell and don’t want to do this snymore

nicola1980
14-06-18, 12:13
Try to hang on it in there, is it the heightened anxiety that's the worst side effect for you? If so this should really start to settle soon, as I said days 5, 6 & 7 were my worst I practically climbing the walls with anxiety ××

Linda 10
14-06-18, 13:29
Yes that's what I will have to do just my doc said I will have to see her before she will put my meds on repeat ,all this extra anxiety you could do with out. :hugs: linda

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

Well lthink I have worked my self up and am having a panic attack not had one for while and I don't have any diazepam to Calm me down all over trying to get an appointment at the doctors it is really silly aknow but that's the nature of this anxiety .l have to ring up to speak to the dutie doctor Take care Linda x

nicola1980
15-06-18, 06:42
Hi Tristan and Linda, how are you today? I woke early at 5.30am but I wasn't shaking when I got up like I have been doing so I'm taking that as a positive. The anxiety is definitely not as heightened but still lingering in the background, I think it would help if I could eat something substantial but I just don't have an appetite at all. I'm just trying to take each day as it comes at the minute well each hour really. It's day 9 of my increase today so I'm hoping the side effects will start to subside now altho when I increased last time i remember it took 3 weeks to settle ××

Linda 10
15-06-18, 07:54
Nicola I was so ill last night with anxiety and panic that I got my hubby to take e m to e&a had to wait 2an half hours to see someone from mental health they said they could not give me and diazepam or any thing I have to ring my gp to day just a waste of time , never slept last night and still full of anxiety and been retching already I know it's early day on my ven this has been the worst 2 days in my life :hugs: linda

---------- Post added at 07:54 ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 ----------

They said if these tablets don't work they are going to right to my jp and say I should be referred to the mh team but when Linda x

nicola1980
15-06-18, 07:55
Oh Linda bless you, I can't believe they wouldn't give you any diazepam or anything to calm you down. When I was at my worst 7 years ago I used to retch every morning it was horrible, I really feel for you. Can you try and get in to see a gp today? :hugs: ××

Linda 10
15-06-18, 09:49
Tristan hope you are feeling a little better Xx

---------- Post added at 08:05 ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 ----------

I will ring the dutie doctor to day even if they give me some propanol it will help. X

---------- Post added at 08:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 ----------

Just waiting for dutie doctor to call me back Linda x

---------- Post added at 09:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 ----------

Just spoke to doctor and will be getting some diazepam after one o'clock Take care. Linda

---------- Post added at 09:49 ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 ----------

Nicola do you just take ven and has it put weight on you :hugs: Linda

nicola1980
15-06-18, 10:46
Pleased you've managed to get some diazepam that should help with your anxiety and panic. No I haven't put any weight on with the ven but I am quite careful anyway with what I eat. I also take a low dose of olanzapine to boost the ven as my physc says ××

Linda 10
15-06-18, 11:01
Thanks for that just a lot of people say they put weight on I put 2stone on with matazpine ,I still can't face food at the minute .it will b3 weeks on Sunday since starting my ven do u think it is still early days. Linda

TRISTAN
15-06-18, 11:13
So I’m still going with this med but as you said I’m climbing the walls and really not coping at the moment , my family don’t know what to do with me , it’s so sad as I have 3 children and don’t want them to see me like this , my anxiety is so high all day and just feel so low x

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

It’s day 8 if increase , got to get some relief soon right ?

Linda 10
15-06-18, 13:21
Tristan sorry u still not to well if it gets to bad you could ring the crisis team or no panic you can find them on thr net have people on the phone you can speak to I think it is 10oclock till 8pm take care x Linda

nicola1980
15-06-18, 13:25
Hi Tristan, it should start to calm down very soon now, I'm on day 9 and altho I still have anxiety it's not as heightened as it was. You did a big increase too, my physc wanted me to increase by 75mg too and I was like no way!!! Hang on in there, on my last increase it took 3 weeks for things to settle ××

Linda 10
15-06-18, 13:47
Well hubby just got my diazepam so had my first 1 :) and the dutie doc has done my script ready for Wednesday if I can't get in to see my own doc plus can get my sick notes over the phone just need to calm my self down .why is it little stresses are always big to us with anxiety. :hugs:

nicola1980
15-06-18, 14:17
Hi Linda, pleased you got your diazepam, are they 2mg? I'm allowed up to 4 a day of them at the min ××

Linda 10
15-06-18, 14:56
Yes they are 2 mg do you have no problem getting them .i think this will defo b the last they give me Xx Linda :hugs:

nicola1980
16-06-18, 08:02
Hi Tristan and Linda, how are you today? It's 10 days since I increased today and the anxiety seems to be settling touch wood. I actually feel like going out this morning too so I'm going to nip into town for a few bits. The anxiety tends to ramp up a bit in the afternoons tho so will see how the day pans out ××

Linda 10
16-06-18, 08:11
Morning Tristan hope u feeling a little better ,and Nicola to Take care Linda Xx

nicola1980
16-06-18, 08:46
How are you today Linda? ××

Linda 10
16-06-18, 09:04
Well I slept abit better but woke up with a bad head I think it was the stress of the last couple of days , my ven is 75 slow release and I don't know about you but I can sort of taste it all day in the back of my mouth , mind I am not eating much but drinking lots of water ,how your anxiety to day ? Take care. Linda x

nicola1980
16-06-18, 09:10
Are you planning on going any higher than the 75mg? Gtd had a really dry mouth since I increased but I always do and it passes. My anxiety is not as heightened but still lingering in the background ××

Linda 10
16-06-18, 09:15
If I have to I will but will give it a bit longer on75 its only been 3 weeks this Sunday. Pleased u feeling a bit better Linda x

TRISTAN
16-06-18, 21:11
Hey , still not having a great time , anxiety is sky high and motivation has gone , not sure about you guys but morning are hell on earth ,

Let’s hope we all get some relief from this ven huh

Take care guys and hold on tight

nicola1980
17-06-18, 07:40
Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? I had a much better day yesterday, the heightened anxiety seems to have settled and I even managed to go out for a meal last night with hubby and son, we went at a time I knew it'd be quiet in case I panicked but I was fine and it's the first proper meal I've had in over 2 weeks as my appetite has been zero. I'm hoping I'm over the worst of the side effects now as I'm on day 11 today ××

Linda 10
17-06-18, 07:55
Morning all yes my anxiety is high today let's see what the day bring mist you on here yesterday , thought about you hoped u where ok Linda x

---------- Post added at 07:55 ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 ----------

Nicola we must of been replaying to Tristan post at the same time I am so pleased u feeling better and managed a meal out my appetite is still 0 but am sleeping a bit better Take care. Linda

nicola1980
17-06-18, 08:23
Linda is the diazepam helping your anxiety? It's still very early days and when I started ven I didn't really see an improvement until I was on 150mg, when are you due to see your gp again? Hope the anxiety settles for you a bit today as there's nothing worse ×××

Linda 10
17-06-18, 08:50
Yes diazepam is helping a little I have to phone my gp on Wednesday for my sick note will have a talk to her Linda xx

TRISTAN
17-06-18, 09:59
Still feeling worse than ever and cd t seem to control my self , glad you managed to get out for a meal that’s s brillisnt improvement (well done ) I’m on day 8 of massive increase and hope it settles down soon

Tommo1980
17-06-18, 10:13
Keep going Tristan, you will get there. Hopefully short term pain for long term gain. It's important to get to at least the 2 week mark of your increase, before you review whether ven is going to be for you. Good luck m8.

Tommo x

Linda 10
17-06-18, 10:18
Tristan when did u start the ven befor you increased I have been on them 3 weeks today . Are u getting out much? U take care

Nicola have been reading through pink dove thread and most people think if u have to increase it is better to go up 37.5 duo agree and can u get them in slow release Linda

nicola1980
17-06-18, 12:22
Keep going Tristan, it should settle for you soon, you've had a massive increase, no way could I tolerate a 75mg increase so I think your doing fabulous considering.
Linda yes you can get 37.5mg in slow release, I take a 225mg capsule plus a 37.5mg capsule both slow release ××

TRISTAN
17-06-18, 15:51
Just feel like I’m loosing control , been on higher dose 8 days now and just feel total shit , it’s my sons birthday today and gone out without me as just can’t cope anymore , just want to give up

---------- Post added at 15:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:54 ----------

Seriously thinking about going to a mental health hospital as can’t do this at home it’s not fair on my family

nicola1980
17-06-18, 16:27
Tristan I felt the same last week, I could barely leave my house or bed but slowly it got easier and now 11 days in I seem to be settling, don't forget you've had a much bigger increase to deal with than me, I've only ever increased in 37.5mg segments I could never tolerate a 75mg increase like you've had so I think your doing brilliantly. I'm sure your family understand, my husband doesn't understand anxiety at all but he has been very patient with me, he even did all the housework last week as I was barely functioning! Just take an hour at at time, are you due to see your gp or physc soon? ××

TRISTAN
17-06-18, 17:33
Due to see them on the 25 th , I got 3 children and it’s so hard for them to see me this way , wife has put up with me for s long time now and don’t know how much more she can take ,

nicola1980
18-06-18, 09:06
Hi Tristan and Linda how are you both today? I had a much better day yesterday anxiety wise, I even managed to go and watch my niece in a football tournament which I wouldn't have been able to last week. I woke up slightly shaky this morning but I didn't sleep well or eat much yesterday so I don't think that helped. My son's at college today so I'm just going to potter about. Hope your both feeling a bit better ××

TRISTAN
18-06-18, 09:09
Well done , I’m still shit and thinking about giving up , just can’t deal with this anymore ��

nicola1980
18-06-18, 09:19
Don't give up just yet Tristan, I didn't start to notice a difference until I reached 150mg and even then I had to go up an extra 37.5mg to 187.5mg where I was stable for a couple of years. It's only been this last year due to personal problems that I've had to increase again ××

Linda 10
18-06-18, 12:01
Didn't have a good day yesterday and ended on taking 4 of my diazepam only slept a couple of hours last night yesterday was 3 weeks since I started ven and benn reading a lot of thread and I think it is still early days I am anxiety if it doesn't work then I have to try and get of Take care Nicola and Tristan. Linda. X

---------- Post added at 11:21 ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 ----------

Sorry Nicola to say am am happy you had a better day and sorry Tristan u still no better if this I how I feel on 75 mg I will not go up. Take care

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Well didn't eat much yesterday but felt like some cornflakes but just retched them back ,l really think I should b in the mental hospitals Sorry for the bad post :doh::weep:

---------- Post added at 12:01 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

My heart is racing and I an worried I have over done it yesterday with mt diazepam and to day its giving me extra anxiety what do u think

nicola1980
18-06-18, 12:10
Linda it still is very early days for you especially as you have only just started ven whereas I was already on it so it was already in my system. I doubt very much it's your diazepam usage as that only equates to 8mg that you had all day which is still a low amount ××

Linda 10
18-06-18, 13:11
O thanks so much foe replaying some times u just don't know what to do when the panic is so bad. Have just been talking to my friend and said when I came of matazipine it was because my anxiety was starting to come back ,but this is worse anxiety so it must be the med trying to work I hope I'm worried I will get addicted to diazepam so when I ring my gp on Wednesday will ask her for some propanol for my racing heart and shaking u just get so frightened when u are in the house lone. :hugs:

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

For give my spelling.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Nicola YOU are so so kind helping Tristan and me when u your self are going through a hard time .xx T hey are so loverly people on this site :flowers:

Linda 10
19-06-18, 09:06
Morning ,Tristan and Nicola hope u both feeling ok to day my anxiety is a little less today and did manage to sleep a little just going to relax and watch the craft shows on TV Iam a crafter cards ,sewing etc ,not that I have done much lately. Take care. Linda
: :bighug1:

nicola1980
19-06-18, 09:24
Morning, not had the best start this morning, woke quite shaky but we've got some quite serious extended family issues going on at the minute and it's been on my mind constantly, I knew I'd wake like it as it was all I was thinking about last night and I'm trying to support my mum with it.
Pleased to hear your anxiety is a little less this morning Linda.
Hope your feeling a bit better Tristan. ××

Linda 10
19-06-18, 09:55
Believe me I know how you feel ,my family are mostly the reason my anxiety gets so bad ,with me it's close family I had my first panic attack over my son after a bitter divorce from my first husband . I could write a book about it . Hope it gets sorted out for u soon You take care Xx

TRISTAN
19-06-18, 10:23
I’m so so bad I’m prob going to be going to a andce and becadmitted in to a special unit as just can’t do this anymore , feel so bad and sad for my family

Linda 10
19-06-18, 10:36
Tristan I know how you feel that's what I did on Thursday nite I felt so bad ,just do what you have to do to make yourself feel safe .will b thinking of u hope you get something sorted soon. My heart goes out to u and your family. Linda x

TRISTAN
19-06-18, 11:54
What did they do when you went ? Did it help at all ?

Linda 10
19-06-18, 14:03
Sorry to say I spoke to 2 mental health workers , the said they could do nothing they would not give me any diazepam or anything they said they would write to my go to b referred to the mh team if these antidepressant did not work then sent me home. Take care. X

---------- Post added at 14:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

It should of said write to my gp

nicola1980
19-06-18, 15:47
Sorry to hear your still struggling Tristan, I've never personally gone to a&e before but I have thought at times id be better admitted.
Not a good day for today, my anxiety is quite heightened again and needed my diazepam. It's day 13 for me today, thought I'd turned a corner at the weekend but feel back at square one today ××

TRISTAN
19-06-18, 18:32
I was admitted last year for 3 weeks , really hard to get in these days even been to a and e with cuts on my arm and they just patch you up and send you home , I go to a place called safe haven and someone there took an overdose on Friday and they were back home on Saturday , think I’m going to drop back to 75 as not dealing with the 150

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Wife has also told me she wants me to move out for a bit as cantbtake much more of me which is nice , will be sleeping in the car tonight

Linda 10
20-06-18, 14:06
Tristan I am really sorry to hear this my heart goes out to u

Nicola how is your day hope its good today is not a good day for me anxiety very high I slept well but woke up with the anxiety 2 diazepam an it still not gone down god this is so hard. Thame care. X

nicola1980
20-06-18, 14:16
Hi Tristan and Linda. Tristan I'm so sorry to hear about your wife I hope you manage to sort things out with her.
My anxiety doesn't seem as heightened today as it did yesterday, I saw my gp this morning who gave me some more Diazepam and said the side effects should start to lesson around the 2 week mark and the increase wouldn't have kicked in yet, I had a few tears whilst I was in with him but he's lovely and very patient. I've had a couple of good days so I'm taking that as a positive but it's so bloody hard ×××

Linda 10
20-06-18, 15:10
Nicola am so pleased to hear that I seen to have one alright day and then one bad day am hoping my propanol will help my anxiety. Take care.
:bighug1:

nicola1980
21-06-18, 08:02
Hi Tristan and Linda how are you today? I didn't wake up as shaky this morning and the anxiety doesn't seem so heightened at the min. Its been 2 weeks today since I increased so I'm hoping it is starting to settle a bit. I'm having my hair done today, fortunately it's my best friends salon so if I'm not too good I don't need to put a brave face on ×××

Linda 10
21-06-18, 08:28
Morning Tristan and Nicola ,i didn't sleep to good anxiety not to high at the minute but still there Nicola hope you got your family troubles sorted out , i am in need of my hair done but just can't be bothered I seen to spend all my time reading book on my kindle housework and ironing gone to pot .Still have not got much of an appetite but not worried about the weight as did put lots of weight on from other antidepressants .tristan hope you got something sorted with your wife take care. Linda

TRISTAN
21-06-18, 20:00
Hey you 2 how’s it been for you both today ? Still at my mums and had a massive crying fit today as I spoke to my cpn , it will be 2 weeks tomorrow on the 150 and never felt so I’ll , seeing doc on Monday about meds and people say that’s not long away but when suffering anxiety and depression it feels like a life time away

I knew it would be hard going from one med to another with such a big jump after only two weeks

Keep going you 2 and hope you have had a better day than me x x

Linda 10
21-06-18, 20:52
Tristan been thinking of you sorry u are still not to well but at least u didn't have to sleep in your car its good u stoped with your Mam and spoke to your cpn .you have to remember u are coming of 1 tablet and goin up on another you will get there just keep believing u will Take care. Linda x

nicola1980
22-06-18, 08:48
Hi Tristan and Linda. Tristan I'm so sorry to hear things are still bad for you but if it's any hope for you I'm 2 weeks 1 day in to my increase now and yesterday and so far today my anxiety is considerably reduced, I'm not counting my chickens just yet but hoping I'm over the worst, I remember with my last increase it was nearly 3 weeks until the side effects subsided. It really is truly awful tho as the anxiety is so frightening. I hope you have a bit of a better day today ××

Linda 10
22-06-18, 09:55
Morning all yesterday was not to bad ,today not as good but not as bad as some days .Nicola hope u managed the hairdresser and where pleased with it , Tristan hope u are a bit better to day take care Linda

Linda 10
23-06-18, 10:01
Morning Nicola and Tristan if u are about hope your well ,still don't feel like eating much but have added Cuper soup to my menu didn't sleep to bad last night abit anxious today but not as bad please end soon I have been through this many times in the last 20 years so u would think I would be used it my now but u never are , take care Linda. X

nicola1980
23-06-18, 16:58
Hi Linda and Tristan. I had a much better day yesterday anxiety wise but this afternoon the anxiety has been a bugger again, I'm getting really down about it. We've come away for the week to my n parents caravan at the coast and I managed the 2 hour drive here ok but the anxiety has kicked in again now, I'm hoping the break away will do me good but we'll see ×××

Linda 10
23-06-18, 17:36
Iam sure a change of scenery and some sea air will do u good that's one thing I've always wanted a static caravan my sister had one in amble and I loved going up well I can dream . Try to relax and am sure u will enjoy your self take care

I hope Tristan is ok ?

Linda 10
25-06-18, 09:41
Morning Tristan if you are around hope u are feeling ok ,
Nicola hope the anxiety has settled and u are enjoying your holiday sometimes it just what is needed at least u are getting some good weather Take care

TRISTAN
26-06-18, 15:47
Hey guys , having a really tough time at the moment , think increase was way to much and too soon , hope you guys are good , one day huh x

Take care

Linda 10
26-06-18, 16:01
Hi Tristan did u go back down to 75 mg doctor are all to quick to bump meds up hope you have sorted things out with your wife and u start to feel better very soon . As they say 1 day at a time , you take care

nicola1980
26-06-18, 21:14
Hi Tristan and Linda. Sorry your still suffering Tristan, it's really tough when you first start out on an AD and they do tend to bump you up pretty quick.
How are you Linda?
I've touch wood been feeling much better, nearly 3 weeks on the increase now and the anxiety seems to have really calmed down, it's either the increase kicking in or the fact I'm away on holiday away from reality, just hoping it continues when I get home ×××

Linda 10
27-06-18, 08:21
Morning Tristan hope today is abit better for u the fine weather might lift your spirits a little. :shades:
Nicola glad u are enjoying your holiday :D
I have been sleeping and eating better still a lot of morning anxiety but unfortunately can not sit out in the sun because when I get to hot I feel like it is the start of a panic attack , i suppose it is what my mind is used to at the minute untill it calms down and I realise I am only hot and not panicky it all just takes time take care all Linda x :shades:

TRISTAN
27-06-18, 10:13
My morning anxiety is worst ever and like you when I sit in the sun I feel it getting a lot worse , maybe this med just isn’t for me , I’m normally ok in the evening as day is coming to an end .but getting through the day is so so hard

Hope the holiday helps

Stay safe x x x

nicola1980
01-07-18, 08:53
Morning Tristan and Linda how are you both? I had a lovely week away with hardly any anxiety, touch wood it continues now I'm home, I've been on my increase now just over 3 weeks. I always find the morning anxiety is the last thing to come right ×××

Linda 10
01-07-18, 10:57
So glad u had a good and anxiety free week hope it continues for you ,I am starting to eat a little better my anxiety has settled down but still have the morning anxiety as u say it is the last to go .Mind is not on constant alert and I am starting to think of other things but then some times of the day my mind is brought back to the anxiety Take care
Tristan if you are out there hope u are getting a bit better :). Linda. Xx

TRISTAN
01-07-18, 16:18
I’m still here and trying to get use to the higher dose , doctor said about 3 to 6 weeks and on week 3 now , all I can do is hope for better times , spent weekend at mums to give family a rest as last week was hell x

Glad you had a good holiday

Linda 10
01-07-18, 18:53
Tristan pleased to hear from u and glad u are going ahead with the increase u have done 3 weeks so hope u are on the home run know finger crossed Linda x

TRISTAN
02-07-18, 09:12
High anxiety and feelings that I can’t cope , surely must be helping by now or is this another wrong choice ?

Tristan x x

Hope you are well

---------- Post added at 09:12 ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 ----------

Nearly went to a and e yesterday but all they do is send you home , really feel I need a stay in a mental hospital again 😞

Linda 10
03-07-18, 13:28
Well 5 week on 75mg and today has not been very good with anxiety and feeling a little sick ,what a disappointment after having a few good days and I never slept much last nite hope I am not going back to how I was .tristan and Nicola hope u are feeling alright take care Linda x:bighug1:

TRISTAN
03-07-18, 15:59
Couldn’t feel any worse today , just about had enough now , everyone is telling me to keep going on high dose as done nearly 4 weeks but my head is saying 75

LisaS
03-07-18, 16:22
Hey Tristan

When are you next seeing your gp? Are you also seeing a psychiatrist?
Until you next see a professional and tell them how you are feeling, I would say keep busy. I’m on week 13 in total of Zoloft Andy it’s been a bloody nightmare. But you are here and you are doing it. It won’t get worse than this.
Go outside and do some weeding or water the garden even if you really don’t feel like it. Walk round the neighbourhood just go out so that it gives your mind a break from all the worry and thinking.

You can absolutely get through this.

Linda 10
03-07-18, 16:23
How did u feel when u where on 75 ? Lindax

clio51
03-07-18, 16:24
Tristan

Keep going, your half way there
It would be a shame to go on 75mg after 3 weeks
I defo know how hard it is coping with high anxiety and depression

What was you on before? And what dose?

I’d say if you were still as bad after 6 /8 weeks there it’s to high and go down to 75mg, but you’ve done 3 weeks don’t waste them
As the doctor given you any diazepam to help you, that would really help
Ask ??

It’s like climbing a mountain up and down, it’s shit

TRISTAN
03-07-18, 18:29
I was on doloxatine before , they dropped it quick and put me on 75 of ven , I have always had bad mornings right from waking up but was starting to feel a bit better just before the increase to 150 I was on 75 for two weeks , since increase I don’t think I have had any good moments but every time I call my cpn I get told it’s early days and keep going , really not coping with this anymore , I take lorazipam and have done for years so prob stopped working for me now , also on other meds

Linda 10
03-07-18, 18:53
Nicola how have u been since you got back from your holiday ? Take care Linda. X

nicola1980
03-07-18, 19:49
Hi everyone, Tristan I'm so sorry your still struggling, your coming up to the 4 week mark now so things should settle soon, when I increased from 150mg to 187.5mg it took me a good 4 weeks to settle if not longer.
Hi Linda, touch wood I seem to be doing ok, we're having a new boiler fitted at the min so I've felt a bit anxious about that as everything is in such a mess, we've had to have floorboards up etc for the piping and I always get panicky when I have workmen in the house, I'm having to be out the house all day too as it's such a big job which doesn't help as my house is my safe place but I couldn't have coped with it a few weeks ago so I'm seeing that as a positive! ×××

Linda 10
03-07-18, 20:27
I know how u feel when u have work done in the house I had a wood floor put down a few weeks ago by my friends partner and I was realy panicking my hubby had to take the day off as I could not cope . It's not nice having workmen in your home when u are feeling anxious pleased u are still doing well take care. Linda. Xx

Linda 10
04-07-18, 13:43
Tristan how are u today hope u are feeling better
Nicola hope u are ok too .Well I have been on ven 5 week and to day I feel like I am back to square 1 lots of anxiety no sleep and no appetite and feeling sick can this happen or are they not working for me ? Linda

TRISTAN
07-07-18, 12:15
I feel worse than ever today , no control over anything , pressure from wife about coming home , can’t ake this much more

Hope you 2 are doing ok x x

Take care

LisaS
09-07-18, 14:01
How are you doing Tristan?
Hang in there. Look after yourself as you would a good friend going through the same thing.
Any improvement at all? When are you seeing your cpn next?

TRISTAN
09-07-18, 20:30
No improvement yet but I did force myself to go to town today so that’s a plus , it’s the mornings and all day anxiety and the feeling I rea
Ly can’t cope anymore

How’s you guys dong

LisaS
10-07-18, 01:57
Hey that’s great you got into town.
Maybe give yourself small challenges every day.

I’m actually on sertraline so not sure how I ended up here. I’ve been on it 14 weeks in total and 3 weeks on 125mg. It’s been so awful. I am getting better days but the progress is so slow that some days I wish I never started.

I have taken Effexor Xr in the past 75mg and it did end up working for me. It was a horrendous start up though but I eventually had a feeling of calm.
I had to come off it quite quickly as I was pregnant and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be..

TRISTAN
10-07-18, 09:47
Woke today with worst feelings of anxiety and dread , don’t know how much longer I can hang on , feel like I’m loosing control and going mad , I also have had some really bad thoughts , how much longer do I have to cope like this , loosing control and very scared .

How are you guys today x x

LisaS
10-07-18, 10:14
I know it fees like it but you are not going mad.

All I can suggest is seeing your cpn or an urgent appt with your gp. Especially if you are really struggling- they are there to help you.

Mornings are always the worst so you know this feeling won’t last.

Pls talk to someone, it won’t always be this way.

nicola1980
10-07-18, 11:33
Hi Tristan, I think you really need to speak to someone asap for some advice, how long have you been on your increase now as you should be really starting to settle now? I've been on my increase nearly 5 weeks and touch wood I'm feeling so much better, the first 3 weeks were hell but after that I started to settle and been slowly getting better each day. Please contact someone today, you shouldn't have to suffer like this alone ×××

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 09:46
I’m just over the four week stage and still not good , I did have a not so bad evening last night but now back to morning anxiety and dread , looks like I might be going away to a special hospital tomorrow as really not coping , waiting for a call back from cpn today .

I can’t suffer anymore it’s just not right

Linda 10
11-07-18, 09:58
First sorry u are still not feeling so good , but u are getting the right help will b thinking of you take care. Linda. X

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 10:29
No one seems to want to help that’s the problem

How are you feeling now after your little set back ?

X x x

Linda 10
11-07-18, 10:42
Still having bad days along with some good days ,if you go into hospital u will get the right treatment for you surely? Linda. X

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 11:17
That’s the plan but it’s what I leave behind , got 3 boys and a wife x

Linda 10
11-07-18, 11:28
Yes but is your wife not happy that u will get the right treatment which will enable u to come home to them well ? Xx

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 11:41
She wants what’s best for me , scared at moment and trying to do best by all of them

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

Not a easy decision to make trust me

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 ----------

And it’s no smoking which will make me go totally crazy

Linda 10
11-07-18, 11:46
Will they not have a smoking area out side most do take care xx

Nicola just wondering how u are these days ? linda. Xx

KK77
11-07-18, 11:47
You're usually allowed ecigs in mental health wards. I think it will be worth it if you come back mentally stronger. Give it some thought and do what you feel is right.

Good luck.

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 13:14
Thanks kk just wish there was another option as hospitals aren’t nice as was in one last year , really hard to get into now think you have to of made an attempt on your life

clio51
11-07-18, 13:15
Hi

Tristan
I think that’s great news, think off it as getting the right help. Is it a local hospital, so your wife can visit? In my area there’s not a chance you’d get a bed unless you’ve committed suicide or danger to others. Your not being sectioned so if it’s bad you can always discharge yourself ? Keep us updated

I’ve just come down from a bad few days, it pisses me off that you can’t talk to anybody
Unless your under there service ( to get into that is like gold) I’ve just been assessed and should know end of week if I’m accepted into secondary mh. It’s taken my go 3 letters, me 3 visits to Raid at hospital to have waited hours a&e then sent home told to take diazepam and go see gp!!! I just go round in circles
I’ve been so anxious I’m heaving and the thought of food turns my stomach. As time as gone on I’ve become agoraphobic and scared to go out most of the time even to family

I’m on 150mg did up it to 187.5mg for 8 weeks but not much change apart from really heavy feeling in chest area. So went back down, don’t know if I’ve done the right thing

You seem to be feeling bit better Linda, getting better days

Linda 10
11-07-18, 13:38
Only getting an odd good day but been on ven for 6 and a half weeks so going to doc tomorrow and might ask for an increase will let u know. I all so went to a& e a few weeks ago but they would not give me any diazepam and said just see your gp. Mental health care is a disgrace. Take care. Linda. X.

clio51
11-07-18, 13:55
As for some diazepam for increase help while your ther Linda

What’s the mh service like to access in your area ?

Linda 10
11-07-18, 14:10
I have asked my gp lots of times to be referred to the mental team but she just keeps saying no I have even said I will pay private and asked her how I go about it but still no joy from her I always feel I am waisting her time when I have to go ,I was told the last time I got diazepam was the last they don't like giving it out If u don't mind me asking who where u assessed by Linda. Xx

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 14:27
Not saying I will get in but got a good chance as on police cue report as high risk , don’t ask but sometimes you have to play the right card to get heard , I have and never will attempt anything (I hope )

Linda 10
11-07-18, 14:55
Isn't it bad when u have to resort to desperate measures to get some help hope u get in and get sorted I can't even get referred to any mental health team take care and let us know what happens. Linda. X

---------- Post added at 14:55 ---------- Previous post was at 14:46 ----------

Tristan will I b the same hospital as u where in last year. ?

clio51
11-07-18, 15:54
Hey Tristan, i thought id played all the right cards! Suicidal & a&e. And still set me down the road

Linda
No ask away, you can refer yourself to IAPT which in my area is Healthy Minds.first point entry. Just google and look for your area. Your Gp sounds horrible, can you see another ?
I got referred to secondary care for assessment because Gp wrote 3 times asking psych to see me again, first time they said NO go to Gp. After that 1 was from Raid team at hospital and another from Gp. It’s taken 10 months to get that assessment, and I don’t hold much hope as the young girl who assessed me was matter of fact and no empathy what so ever..

You heard yet Tristan ?

Linda 10
11-07-18, 16:17
Last year I was referred to talking changes but it was not much good I wanted to see a shrink doc ,I also wanted to try pregabalin but my gp went mad saying I am not giving u that well I kept asking for it and she gave in it worked for awhile but once I got up to 300mg she would not give me any higher after it stoped working. Am seeing a different doc tomorrow will let u know how I get on. Linda. X

TRISTAN
11-07-18, 17:05
They have offered me a bed in a crisis house for 72 hours which will be better than hospital as got a garden you can smoke and 24 hour care if needed , just gives every one a break from me as really shitty at the moment and frustrated as they keep telling me to give the pills another few weeks !!!!! As you know when your suffering bad like I am now 2 weeks feels like 2 years ,

Take care guys and as my tattoo says never give up

Linda 10
11-07-18, 17:22
So pleased you are getting sorted take care and keep posting if u can Linda x

nicola1980
11-07-18, 17:49
Good luck Tristan, will be thinking about you ×××

KK77
11-07-18, 19:54
Wish you all the best, Tristan. You're a brave man striving to get better and hope you get the support you deserve.

clio51
11-07-18, 21:07
My thoughts are with you Tristan, lets hope this is the right one that get you sorted.

Never heard of a crisis house?

Keep us posted how your doing when you can/ upto it take care xx

Linda 10
12-07-18, 08:00
Been up half the nite worrying about doc appointment ,if they up my ven but don't give me any diazepam think I will come off it can not cope with all of this Linda. X:weep:

---------- Post added at 08:00 ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 ----------

Well just tried to drink a cup of tea but just retched this anxiety lark is not good and for got to say have got to go for a sickness review at work. Feel like giving in my notice but will I regret it ? Take care. Linda. X

TRISTAN
12-07-18, 09:59
So no beds till Monday , just my luck huh

Give up now it’s too hard x

KK77
12-07-18, 10:05
So no beds till Monday , just my luck huh

Give up now it’s too hard x

That's a kick in the gob, matey, but couldn't you perhaps stay with mum till then? Know you're really struggling.

Disgusts me how some of you here have been treated :lac:

clio51
12-07-18, 10:16
Linda

I know that feeling well, I hate the heaving thing!
I’m like you, The thought of coffee after heaving turns my stomach also it effects my appetite.
I was like that on Tuesday this week, I ran for the diazepam to stop the horrible symptoms
I was freezing cold and shaking too had a blanket lay on sofa. That’s when the bloody thought start with me then!

Just mention you’d like some diazepam to help with the SE as there really bad for you to cope with and your not functioning.
Every gp as there own belief on prescribing D, so exaggerate(not that it can get any worse)

It will calm down, mine took till about 2. I was so so tired but couldn’t sleep mind on overtime

Is it any better now?

---------- Post added at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 ----------

Tristan
Bloody hell, they don’t half f.. you about mh services
I’m sure some of them think we can just switch it off and carry on with are day. I’d love everyone in mh services in order to get the job to have suffered bad mh symptoms to the point you can’t work (like me) then they’d know/realise exactly.

TRISTAN
12-07-18, 11:19
I agree , I lost my job in jan this year due to my condition and if something doesn’t happen soon I will loose my wife too , going to stay with mum tonight just to give her a rest

Linda 10
12-07-18, 12:32
Tristan am so sorry about the bed not been available ,I have just been to doctor and they have put ven up 37.5 and I got some diazepam but had to go to work for sickness review and was told one more review next month and then they are talking loss of job but my contract says 6 months full pay and 6 months half pay and that's working for the council think I will ring the union take care
Linda x:bighug1:

clio51
12-07-18, 13:30
Tristan
You won’t loose your wife, she’s stuck with you whilst you’ve had it on/off for years.
Just try and give her a break like you are doing at your mums.
Wish I had a mum to go to, my partner is the complete opposite to me so so optimistic to the point it pissed me off sometimes with “ you just have to get on” don’t think about it
Aghhhhh. Yet sometimes I’m so scared of being in the house alone, and want him there
I know I have to give him his time out away from me because I don’t i what I’m like one day to the next.
It’s s...

Linda
Well done getting to gp and work, bet the adrenaline was on 100%.
They can’t do that ! If they did they’d have to offer you ill health retirement (? Age) or package
Just trying to frighten you, tell them you can’t get there next time and they have to do it over phone or come to your house

TRISTAN
12-07-18, 13:36
I got I’ll health redundancy but was off for a long toile , what dose you on now Linda?

Health first , work second

Linda 10
12-07-18, 13:50
I will b on 112mg from tomorrow the doctor had the letter from when I went off to a&e few weeks ago it said if ven didn't work for me I would have to b on at least 225 mg before they would refer me to the mental health team what do these m/h workers get paid for. Linda

TRISTAN
12-07-18, 17:59
It’s all wrong Linda , I’m under mental health team and tbh better off with a doctor as I only get seen every 3 months , told cpn I wanted to jump off a bridge and she told me that was my choice ffs , she called police as I was going to stab her with a pen , I’m not a violent person but needs must so on police report now

Tomorrow is another fight and good luck with higher dose x x

TRISTAN
13-07-18, 19:29
How’s the higher dose Linda ?

Linda 10
13-07-18, 19:58
Well I cut my first pill in halt but am not surprised to do that ,they are slow release will take a full one in the morning . How are u coping to day. Hope a bit better Linda. X

nicola1980
13-07-18, 20:15
So sorry there wasn't a bed available for you Tristan, will you be going in on Monday when one becomes available? I've come away to my parents caravan at the coast for a few days with my son, felt I needed some chill out time and the forecast is good altho I have felt some anxiety the last few days but trying not to dwell on it too much ×××

Linda 10
14-07-18, 11:29
Well took my first full increase of 37.5 today am know on 112.5 slow release anxiety high but think that is because am very anxious of the increase ,will keep u informed
Tristan how are u feeling to day. ? Linda. X

TRISTAN
14-07-18, 14:07
No better and thinking of going to a and e ?

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

I can’t cope anymore this has beaten me and scared

KK77
14-07-18, 16:08
What is it you're fearing, Tristan? Is there a specific focus of your anxiety?

TRISTAN
14-07-18, 19:04
I fear how I feel every day , I’m so scared I will never feel any better , I’m loosing control and finding it so hard just to function , every hour feels like a week and just had enough ,

KK77
14-07-18, 20:20
So you're under immense pressure and strain trying to keep your "sanity", and feel you're letting family down?

Some of that pressure needs to be released, Tristan. You will not always feel like this. You need to start trusting yourself and believe that. Also, being mentally unstable/ill is not an inadequacy or weakness. To function in today's world without mental illness is hard enough. So we have an added burden that isn't our fault and at times this feels unbearable.

Really hope you can find some peace and real support from people who truly understand.

nicola1980
14-07-18, 23:18
Tristan you will get better, I was where you are now 7 years ago, I had a total breakdown and even had to move back into my parents with my son as my husband worked nights and I couldn't function at all, I couldn't even look after myself let alone my son. My parents even had to cancel their holiday abroad as I was too ill for them to leave me but slowly when I got my meds at the right dosage I started to make progress, it was only small steps but gradually things got better and I was able to move back home, maybe your dosage needs increasing slightly as 150mg isn't a high dose really at all but if you do do it in 37.5mg segments as it will be easier to manage the side effects. Stay positive ×××

Linda 10
16-07-18, 07:56
Day 4 of my increase and the side effects are back no appetite and feeling sick and an increase of anxiety looks like the diazepam will b coming out. Hope it doesn't last to long.
Tristan how are u doing are u going to that crisis house today if so good luck keep in touch if u can Take care Linda x

clio51
16-07-18, 19:54
Linda
Hope its not too unbearable! And yes use the D’s thats what there for, it should start to get better towards end of 2/3 weeks. I know it seems forever doesnt it. Each hour is a day
In this episode of anxiety/depression ive lost 1st 10lb, i hate it when its affects my appetite
Makes you feel so ill.
Tristan
Have they taken you in today? We feel in times that are bad that we want the professionals to take care of us because we think thats what there there for. Unfortunatly we dont get it,
Hope your ok ?

Well i got my decision today from the secondary mental health team, i dont meet ther criteria!!!!! Im done with them, its stressing me out far too much.
Ive been out to shops today with partner, came back really tired. So i lay listening to my hypnotheraphy tape, my chest as now gone really heavy(not palps) if you can describe this any better than i can Tell me( im crap at describing symptoms)
Getting this more just recently, ive never had this its a new one on me. 35 yrs off anxiety.

Take care all.

Linda 10
16-07-18, 20:15
Clio that is a lot of weight to lose I have lost 1 stone but could do with it ,but was just getting my appetite back a little and 4 day into my increase it's gone again .Sorry u didn't get the outcome u deserved from the m/h team it's a disgrace for us with m h problems. Will u increase your meds or may b have a change u take care and hope u feel better soon
Linda xx:bighug1:

TRISTAN
18-07-18, 09:47
Still no better and still no beds , went to a and e yesterday as suicidsl and got sent home wtf

Linda 10
18-07-18, 12:16
Sorry u still have not got sorted out , how long have u been on your increase and have u told your cpn they are not yet settleled yet ? Take care. Xx linda:hugs:

TRISTAN
18-07-18, 13:48
It’s coming up to six weeks now and cpn doesn’t seem to care , anxiety is a horrible thing and it’s not going away anymore

How you doing on your new dose ?

clio51
18-07-18, 14:58
Tristan
If your anything like I was 6 years ago it took me ages to settle (sorry)

Who was it that said you could go into hospital? Cpn?
Ask if there’s ANY beds in hospital not too far from you. They do take nhs at the priory as emergency cases. My niece works at the one in Cheadle Stockport Cheshire
And majority are nhs !

It’s a waste of your time going a&e I’ve been 3 times now ( one where go sent me from Surgery) 4 hrs later sent me home. They have protocol to follow and they know when you are not going to follow through with it. I’m never going again complete waste of time

Are you eating and sleeping ok ?

TRISTAN
18-07-18, 17:18
I’m just fed up of feeling like shit with anxiety and tired all the time , how long did it take you to settle ? Did you feel shit most of your days before it settled ?

clio51
18-07-18, 18:27
Honestly it felt like forever, can’t really remember exactly but I know it was months.

I felt more than shit Tristan, I was that wired I couldn’t sleep (ended up on zopiclone)
I couldn’t eat(sounds dramatic) but I couldn’t. I was heaving soon as I went to get up in the morning. I went from a size 14 to size 10 didn’t look good at all
In the beginning I just used to lie on sofa all day, just mainly staring out of window or lay with my eyes closed. I was scared to have a shower ! Was that anxious I thought I’d faint I felt that tired and weak
I totally hated it it took over my life, and felt like I’d never be right again. I never went out for weeks and then when I did it had to be with partner I was so scared.
I’m even scared off meds, psych used to say we will add this in and I’d say no.
I did try 2 in the end 1. Quetiapine (I fainted first dose !) off that. 2. Promazine. That gave me massive headaches and my jaws aches so much it was terrible. off that
That was enough trying for me
But slowly but surely I began to see very little improvements when I got to 150mg, but I did it really slowly. I was on cipralex before that, but put on venlafaxine by psych
First was was sleep (with help)
Then my appetite came back
I got a mh worker, was seeing psych

I know it doesn’t come quickly enough does it, we wouldn’t be as scared as we do if it was quicker getting better.

I’ve had this episode since Oct.

TRISTAN
18-07-18, 18:40
I’m also on

Quetiapine 300
Mirtazapine 15
Zoppu 7.5
Pregabalin 400
Lorazepam up to 4 a day
Propsnabol 160 mg

Now venaflaxine 150

clio51
18-07-18, 20:59
F... hell Tristan that’s a concoction!

Who’s given you all those? No wonder your rocking

Linda 10
18-07-18, 21:08
Clio how are you feeling today ? My day has not been to bad but tomorrow could be a different story ,started to feel like my throat is closing up ! Had this before and know its anxiety just since i increased my ven take care
And Tristan to x linda:bighug1:

clio51
18-07-18, 21:17
Hi Linda

I’ve had a good 2 days(at it continue pease) I used to have a symptom where I had a thug into throat not closing but there 80% of time. I don’t get it now, I get a heavy feeling in my chest! Bloody anxiety

Try not to think(I know it’s hard) that you will have it tomorrow
Take a diazepam and see if it knocks it on the head

Take care both, we can do this. Keep posting. X

Linda 10
18-07-18, 22:19
Yes we can do it but each time it happens to me it takes longer to get over I am 59 and been suffering 25 years of and on with this anxiety lark . Some day in the future there will be one med that will cure all anxiety once and for all Well we can hope. X.
You take care Linda. Xx

clio51
18-07-18, 23:49
No way Linda

I’ve at it on/off 35 yrs and I’m 60 and yes I totally agree it does get harder to deal with.
I think as we get older, it takes a lot to bounce back and it knocks our confidence

Would be great if one pill suited all, and it worked

TRISTAN
19-07-18, 13:22
I have reached the point I can’t carry on with these pills anymore ,

Psych has given me all those pills and still feeling shit ?

6 weeks on 150 and ready to give up on them

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

If I drop back to 75 will I get bad withdrawal after nearly 6 weeks and how long will it take to settle as I was on 75 for 2 weeks and had some improvements but nothing at all on 150 just all day anxiety and headaches , they say 6 to 8 weeks to fully improve but can’t face another 2 weeks like this

Linda 10
19-07-18, 15:51
Sorry I can not answer your question but if you really can't do another 2 weeks and want to cut down just go down 1 dose 37.5 but speak to your doctor and ask there advice Have you had no word about this crisis house yet Take care. Linda. Xx

TRISTAN
19-07-18, 16:13
Doctor wants me to keep going at 150 and got meeting with cpn tomorrow to talk about it , really had enough now , tired all day , high anxiety , and the feeling I can’t cope is too much

clio51
19-07-18, 16:37
i had bad days when I was on 187.5 and started getting sweats waking me up and 6 weeks in heavy chest sensation.
But
I decided to go back down to 150mg as I was getting these 2 different symptoms and when I did I also had bad days too

I’ve had couple good days this week anxiety free but today for some reason anxiety is lurking in background . I was out shop with partner but really couldn’t concentrate and snappy(well more snappy than usual lol)
When my anxiety is around I get a weird symptoms in my mouth
My mouth taste metallic and tongue feels irritated dry and sore

I loathe anxiety it’s ruled my life

Don’t take any shit from cpn tomoz, ask are all those meds necessary?
And tell her how you feel. Does she come to your house? If so get your wife to tell her what she thinks your like.
Is it anxiety alone or do you feel flat/depressed also

TRISTAN
19-07-18, 17:11
How long have you been on Ben now and how long were you on 185 before you dropped back down ? When I started on 75 my mornings were still shit but lifted and felt like I was getting somewhere so don’t know why they put me up

Cpn is getting some shit tomorrow , how does your other half deal with you and are you working ?

Life is so shit sometimes

---------- Post added at 17:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:09 ----------

I have to go to her and taking my mum tomorrow as she has some questions she wants answers for and trust me she is scared of my mum

clio51
19-07-18, 18:13
I was tapered over from escitalopram(cipralex) to ven 37.5mg then gradually upto 150mg
That was back in 2012

So been on 150mg ven 6 years, not all anxiety free.
Upped to 187.5mg for 8 weeks, then dropped back 150mg

Psych, like to get you to therapeutic dose asap! They dont give a shit about YOU and your SE.
They want let me see psych again unless i go to 225mg.

Im not working, havnt for last 13yrs. im 60. Company was offering severance due to relocation.
I was off sick anyway, had been for 6 mths. So took it and when 50 could draw company pension.

Partner as seen it all, good, bad and very bad.
Hes sometimes better than others, i think its because he gets frustrated because its not like ive broke my leg and in xxx weeks its better.
Sometimes its bad im not lying, especiallly when im crying and i dont know what to do with myself because im so down/flat no motivation or so anxious that im so snappy with him.
Then he will go out, which i dont always get(as i think how can you leave me like this suicidal) but when i look at it rationally it gives us both time to calm down.
He doesnt really understand(dont think anybody can unless they have had it to your level)
He as said to me, just do it. Dont think about it. Aghhh red rag to a bull.

Great your mum can gonwith you, its better sometimes with somebody else view to speak up about how it affects you.

Hows your sleeping, eating and are you depressed too?

---------- Post added at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Linda

How have you been today? Are you managing to do everyday things etc?

Xx

Linda 10
19-07-18, 18:41
Clio anxiety been high today I didn't have much energy to do much in the day just plain and simpler can not be bothered even with my self I hope tomorrow is a better day One week been on my increase of ven take care. Linda. X

TRISTAN
20-07-18, 08:44
Totally beaten now , don’t know where to turn or what to do

Linda 10
20-07-18, 09:07
Is it today u go to see your cpn hang in there till then and post when u get back . Write everything down on paper about how u feel ,just incase u forget to mention something u want to say . Good luck hope u get sorted Take care. Linda. X

clio51
20-07-18, 09:37
Ditto what Linda said

Give it your all, when do you see your psych next ?

nicola1980
20-07-18, 11:07
Good luck Tristan, I would've thought you would have noticed a difference in your increase by now, I'm 6 weeks in to mine and it's made a huge difference to me, more noticeably the last 2 weeks especially. I know they keep saying give it time to work but it's bloody hard when your suffering like you are. Let us know how you get on.
Hi Linda and Clio how are you? ×××

Linda 10
20-07-18, 13:04
Nicola glad u are feeling good I have been on my increase 1week and it's not as bad as I first thought it would b am still getting anxiety but it has not heightened as bad as when I first went on ven saw a different doc and she give me some diazepam ,propanol and something to help with sleep but not sleeping tablets I think if u can sleep u can cope better the next day take care. Linda x

clio51
20-07-18, 13:09
Hi Nicola
That’s great news:) you on 262mg now
That’s good u got to go to the caravan last week, was you anxiety free?
Does it bother your motivation to do things ie going out shopping, family, appts ? Are you able to carry on with daily stuff when not good, like push yourself?

I woke what I thought was going to be an ok day, but round about 11ish could feel anxiety lurking in background this as a massive affect in my mood:ohmy: and I start to feel really flat.
To the point I have to really really push myself to get out, I will not make appts as I know when it comes round to it I will cancel because anxiety then flatness builds up(hard to explain) also knocks me of wanting food and have to just go with the flow and eat when I’m know I can

I don’t know the answer, trying to not focus on anxiety to much(hard)
I have better and then bad days still, I’m trying to not let things get to me when I can’t manage to do them as it becomes a vicious circle

I’m seeing a psychologist, 1st one last week. She went into background of when it first happened depression/anxiety etc
That night that’s all I could think about! The next day I was bad
Dry heaving, shaking, very cold ( it was really hot outside) and I had blanket on sofa. Took me about 4 hrs to calm down.
It’s my 2nd one on Monday.

I pm’d Pink, she seems to be doing well 85% there now she said.
She’s lucky she’s had a lot of mh support, must be good access in her area.

Xx

nicola1980
20-07-18, 13:56
Yes I was anxiety free at the caravan last week but I always seem to be better whilst I'm there, don't get me wrong I still have my moments but I can function now which I couldn't do a few weeks ago, I used to just lay in bed curled up wanting it all to stop. I have to functional for my son who has aspergers, OCD & anxiety, he relies on me heavily and also I know that has been my trigger this time as everything had got on top of me, I'm constantly in meetings for him for his support etc, it's really draining at times as everything is such a fight, the increase hasn't took all that away obviously but gtp definitely helped me cope with things better and I can think a lot clearer about everything ×××

TRISTAN
20-07-18, 13:59
Just got back and they are sending me to crisis house either today or tomorrow for 72 hours ,
Thanks for all the help and messages you guys it really means a lot

Linda 10
20-07-18, 15:00
So pleased u got sorted now just concentrate on getting better. Take care come back and let us know how u are getting on Linda. X:hugs:

TRISTAN
20-07-18, 18:21
Being picked up in an hour , will keep you lovely guys posted x x

Take care all x

Linda 10
20-07-18, 18:32
Take care and get well soon :yesyes:
Linda. X

clio51
20-07-18, 19:56
Tristan
So glad for you:hugs:
You can’t take me with you?
Let’s us know how/what it’s like, when you can
Be thinking of you x

Had to resort to another 2mg diazepam at 6pm, could feel my thought and anxiety escalating :mad: couldn’t eat my tea
I’m am going to appeal my don’t fit criteria decision (if there’s such a thing) on Monday
I can’t end up in a&e again

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

That’s can take me with you x

Linda 10
20-07-18, 20:25
Clio I to had to take diazepam at 7oclock have been shallow breathing all afternoon and had a lot of pins and needles in chest and arms This dam anxiety take care linda

clio51
20-07-18, 21:07
I hate the symptoms, I can’t switch off from them.
I get the chest thing too. Stucks

I’ve calmed down much better than earlier.

Hugs to all x

Linda 10
20-07-18, 21:28
Take care let's hope we all have a better day tomorrow? Linda x:weep:

nicola1980
21-07-18, 01:28
Good luck Tristan, sending you lots of strength and love ××

clio51
21-07-18, 12:40
Tristan

How are you managing today’s?
How’s it going in there ? What you expected ? Is it near home?
If your up to it give us the run down?

Intrigued to know what happens in there

Take care of yourself, and if it still too much tell them :hugs: xx

Linda 10
21-07-18, 14:22
Day 9 on increase of ven and I feel crap increased anxiety chest pains reached for diazepam by one o'clock ,thought it was going to well off my food and feeling nauseous
How u doing Tristan ,Clio, Nicola ? Take care. Linda x

clio51
21-07-18, 15:02
Hi Linda
Or it’s crap isn’t it
I don’t wait for anxiety to peak I take D with ven

Not good wake up! Chest sensation, triggered my thoughts off !!
Partner bought me coffee up, he’d put sugar in it nearly threw up.

Tried to carry on regardless shower etc but had to make myself eat weetabix only so I could take ven & a D
Kept busy cleaning round little things, feel calmer but it’s the thoughts I can’t switch off from
Butty for lunch just ate as much as I could, it’s the nausea feeling the thought of food
Hate it when it does this to your system bloody anxiety
Trying to not let it bring me down/flat

Got siatica in leg so Just been walk for lottery(need a win so I can sack nhs off) to see if it would help. Come back and I’m knackered, I need more exercise lol

Linda 10
21-07-18, 16:48
Can u get diazepam when u want from the doctor our doc don't like giving it out , will u increase your ven or stay at the same. Take care Linda. X

clio51
21-07-18, 19:05
Yer gp know I’m not silly with it, and I’m scared of taking psych meds. She always looks at how many I’ve had and when she last gave them me.

Don’t know what to do! I’ve been upto 187.5mg for 8 weeks once.
Gp on holiday for a week now, so wil have chat with her when she gets back

Xx

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Tristan
You ok ?

TRISTAN
22-07-18, 17:26
Hi guys , crisis house ok but still not very well on 150 so going to have to drop down , I feel I’m going mad , shake , cry , and days just drag , hate this now and just feel scared all the time and don’t know why , it’s no life at moment and I’m just not coping well with it

Hope you guys ok x x

clio51
22-07-18, 18:10
Great to hear from you

In there is it a place to keep you safe?
No dr’s, therapy etc ?
Are you just sort of left alone

Tristan today I feel exactly the same as you, I’ve hardly eaten and what I have it’s been an effort
I got up with a massive headache,this as had an impact on my day also
I’ve had to literally try and not let my anxiety escalate out of control like I’m gonna lose it. and I can’t switch the thoughts going round my head

I’ve got nobody to turn to and it freaks me out
Gp is on holiday for week, secondary care won’t accept me(don’t meet criteria!!) and healthy minds (first point entry) is an non urgent service. And last Raid at a&e Unless you committed suicide send you home !!

TRISTAN
22-07-18, 19:42
It’s so shit , finding it hard to keep going , it’s sad your Think your on your own but you have us guys all going through the same and we are all here for each other , I have to go home tomorrow to see my wife and boys , it’s so ****ing hard , I’m always here for ya and everyone

Anxiety and depression is the worst ever and just need to keep going

Thank god for coffee and smokeing

clio51
22-07-18, 20:27
Or that’s bad and your not even ready too. Was it like for a rest from home
No intervention?
It will be nice to see the little uns and your wife , get a big cuddle and hug.

I’d love to have some professional help though Tristan it’s scary when you think you own your own gp doesn’t know what to do with me. She’s written 3 times to secondary mh and sent me to a@e :doh:
Yer it’s good to know we have each other in time of need xx

I’ve pm’d you. Take care thinking of you xx

nicola1980
22-07-18, 21:19
Hi everyone. Tristan I'm with you on the coffee and fags front!! I drink copious amounts of coffee and smoke way too many fags!! I'm so sorry to hear your all struggling still, it really is a truly soul destroying illness and I can't believe the lack of help you are all not receiving. I'm very fortunate to have a very good physc who I can get in with as an emergency quickly if I need too or speak to him on the phone and my gp is lovely and even if I'm well if likes to see me every months for my prescription to see how I am coping. I think it's just a lottery on where you live with regards to the help you receive.
Take care everyone ×××

clio51
22-07-18, 21:45
Nicola

You defo right there with postcode lottery, mine we have 1 psych for my area !
When I was under her last time, when I was much better she said I didn’t need her now I’d be fine. Yet here I am again 5/6!yrs later and she won’t see me even when go asked

Don’t know how you manage to keep yours on, glad your on the mend and almost there

X

Linda 10
23-07-18, 07:27
Tristan sorry your stay wasn't what u thought and didn't get much out of it ,you will b pleased to see your family will you cut back on the ven ,was there no one there to give you advice as I have said mental health is really bad to get any help . I asked my gp last week about paying private for a shrink and she said it was unheard of ? I have read people on her say they have gone private . Take care X
Nicola pleased u are doing well. X
Clio sorry u are not so good .my side effects from my increase have started big time
Take care every one and keep going that's all we can do Linda. Xx

TRISTAN
23-07-18, 11:38
I have started to cut back today psych doesn’t know yet but I have to do something ,

This really is bad x x

pulisa
23-07-18, 12:52
I think you should tell your psych about cutting back, Tristan because ven is a notoriously difficult drug to withdraw from. Particularly as you feel you are at crisis point. Ven certainly doesn't suit everyone but you should get your psych's advice re reducing if you want to do it properly and safely.

TRISTAN
23-07-18, 14:05
Keeping me another night

Linda 10
23-07-18, 14:11
Are u pleased and do you think that the place is helping you take care. Linda x

clio51
23-07-18, 15:13
Tristan dropping down is as bad as going up regarding SE
Might be to late today but drop it 37.5mg not a whole 75mg

Do they do anything in there for u , or matter of keeping safe?

Linda 10
23-07-18, 17:46
Clio how are u feeling today ? Iam having my worst s/e from my increase this 2nd week it was like that when I started on ven getting sick of this now. Take care. Linda xx

TRISTAN
23-07-18, 18:01
Just here to keep you safe , only dropped 37.5 so should be ok maybe , heat isn’t helping that’s for sure x

Linda 10
23-07-18, 18:24
That's us both on the same 112.5 mg we can compare notes :D
Linda. Xx

clio51
23-07-18, 18:46
Omg ive just written post and lost it !!!

Thats good to know Tristan, you dont need any more to cope with when your already in crisis. Ven is noturius to come off, its rocket fuel. They dont tell you that when they give it to you, you find out via other peoples knowledge of being on it/ coming off it. You are taking it with food arnt you Tristan?

Do you feel its helped you for being in there?

Linda
How do you cope with the SE and anxiety/depression day to day, ? Can you keep it under control and carry on?

Same old morning shit for me, i got up because i wanted symptoms to stop. Breakfast was strugggle but had to eat it to take meds.
2nd session with psychologist today, thats all i could do was cry. Inwas in there nearly 2 hrs, partner was waiting for me outside.
So got an earfull of him when i got out, how he didnt know where i was, why didnt i answer his text!!! Like im just gonna get my mobile out during session. Didnt need that shit from him.

Managed tea, i was starving.

Take care all xx

Linda 10
23-07-18, 19:30
Not very good have only got 5 diazepam left ,I would probably cope better if I could get off my ars and do something ,housework ironing ,dogs for a walk but I just can't b bothered no energy at all sitting all day reading my kindle just waiting to get better and still not eating very good .keep thinking tomorrow will b better. Linda x

clio51
24-07-18, 13:48
How you managing today? Are they letting you home today Tristan?
You still dropped to 112.5mg?

Just been raining here ! I’m off to acupuncture in an hour. I’ll try anything

TRISTAN
24-07-18, 15:17
Are you meant to take it with food ? I never have and do you take it pm or am , back home and in a right mess , can’t calm the inner feelings enough to cope or deal with it x

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 15:14 ----------

I got diazepam coming out of my ass , must have at least 5 box’s of 28 , doesn’t work for me anymore as been on it for a long time x

Linda 10
24-07-18, 15:57
Tristan yes you take it with food and if it's extended release I take mine in the morning ,if u take it at night it could keep u awake at night but not always its what suits different people I bet the family where pleased to see you Take care. Linda x:hugs:

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

Clio how are u today ? What are you having acupuncture for is it for stress if so tell me it it works . I had it a good few years ago but it was for a slipped disc in my back
Take care :hugs:

TRISTAN
24-07-18, 16:07
I take mine in the morning but never with food as never had an appetite in mornings , I hardly eat at all now and just smoke the day away with tea and coffee , so fed up I want to be happy I’m home but just feel so shit all the time x x

Hope you ok and everyone on here x

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:05 ----------

Still on 150 until told otherwise

Linda 10
24-07-18, 16:35
Tristan I don't eat much in the morning also but just a plain biscuit or half a slice of toast just something on your stomach ,I have a little bottle of actimel yoghurt drink to swallow my meds down with . Do u sit around a lot ? I do but on days when I get my ars moving I do feel better So are u staying at 150 mg ? You take care and look after yourself. Linda x

TRISTAN
24-07-18, 16:42
Staying at 150 till I can speak to my psychiatrist which I hope will be soon as done 7 weeks now on high dose and never felt so bad ,

clio51
24-07-18, 16:56
Hi all

Just got back from acupuncture, went for anxiety/depression.
She stuck the bloody needles in my head they bloody hurt ! Aghhh
They settled though. I’m not as bad as I have been, don’t get me wrong still anxious not relaxed but able to manage today to get out( with diazepam)

Tristan
Defo With food as Linda says, I’m like you can’t eat even first thing
So I have mine st 10.30 that’s gives me 2-2.5 hrs to come round
I really of thought you’d of seen an improvement
If I was you I’d be ringing psych secretary ASAP and asking for an urgent appointment or for her at least to ring you urgently. You know how to go about it Tristan. Or get your wife/mumtell them she’s very worried about you. You can not carry on like that.
I feel for you so much, been there many time headless chicken
:hugs: everyone

TRISTAN
24-07-18, 18:00
Well done for getting out today , real achievement ✅

Let us know how you feel tomorrow , did it cost much ?

Don’t think I will settle on this dose so need to be dropped

clio51
24-07-18, 18:10
You know Tristan ven might not be for you??? It doesn’t suit everyone

I don’t know how your coping being around your kids( I know you no choice and you luv em), if your anything like me when my anxiety is so high I’ve got no patience and snappy.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

Partner as been going to same Chinese woman for years, he is a great believer in natural medicine.
So he asked her for me, it should be £35 I paid £20

Will see how it goes, gonna go once a week (when I can manage it) for 6 weeks give it a good go. Happy as Larry if it helps if not !!!!

Tristan have you tried listening to hypnotherapy? There’s loads on YouTube
Or on app soundcloud. Give it a go. When kids are in bed and it’s a bit quieter

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Or Paul McKenna

TRISTAN
24-07-18, 18:40
I take a sleeping pill and crash out before the kids go to bed , I’m up early with anxiety and panic so I go to bed about 9 as had enough of the day , I’m so tired all the time I can wake up tired after sleeping for hours , it doesn’t bother me in the night it starts first thing in the morning and just never lets up

And as for boys it makes a hard day even harder

Linda 10
25-07-18, 13:53
How are we all feeling today ? I had a good day yesterday but to day feel like crap the hot sweats are really bad today yet yesterday I never had any and I didn't feel nauseous yet today I do ,just over 2 weeks on increase ,as soon as I opened my eyes I new it was goin to b a bad day

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

I pressed quick replay before I finished
Take care all and hope your day is better than mine. Linda x

KK77
25-07-18, 14:00
How are we all feeling today ? I had a good day yesterday but to day feel like crap the hot sweats are really bad today yet yesterday I never had any and I didn't feel nauseous yet today I do ,just over 2 weeks on increase ,as soon as I opened my eyes I new it was goin to b a bad day

When I increased from 75 to 150mg (big jump, I know), I noticed night sweats were far worse than before. This is still a problem, especially in this weather :lac:

TRISTAN
25-07-18, 14:53
So not good today and just want to give up on everything ,

KK77
25-07-18, 15:30
So not good today and just want to give up on everything ,

Remember your tattoo motto ;)

clio51
25-07-18, 16:17
Hi all

Shit illness this:mad:

So no morning anxiety on waking:)
This after decided to go local for coffee, I decided to drive as I’ve not been doing this hardly for months and know my confidence is going with this as well as going out.

I knew it wasn’t a natural relax it was more of a “relax” could feel it in background and was glad to get home really especially as queuing in traffic which didn’t help
Got backache now, prob holding myself stiff.

Also wanted to ask peep
What’s your tongue like???
Mine is scalloped round the sides (teeth marks) and can feel sore on actual tongue
Any of you how/get this???

Linda 10
25-07-18, 16:42
I don't get a sore tongue but I do clench my teet together which go worse since I increased the ven . It's good u are getting some good days and getting out abit take care. Linda

TRISTAN
25-07-18, 16:52
Spoke to psych and dropping down a dose to see if it helps

clio51
25-07-18, 17:08
Have a look in mirror guys at sides of your tongue ???

As your symptoms lessened as the days gone on Linda ?

Tristan
Try and see that’s all you can do. Give it at least 2 weeks thou
Did they say anything else to you?

Getting out but not at all anxiety free and now my mouth/tongue is well on form
Anxiety related and f.... back ache that when I bend or move I get sharp twing in both side like spasm

Can I take anymore!!!

Linda 10
25-07-18, 19:40
Clio my anxiety has been high all day had to take diazepam at 4 o'clock when will this nightmare end . Do u feel any better after your acupuncture yesterday ? They could stick needles up my ars if I thought it would get rid of anxiety :roflmao:
Take care. Linda. X

---------- Post added at 19:40 ---------- Previous post was at 19:32 ----------

Tristan you got to speak to your shrink that's good what are u dropping down to. Linda

clio51
25-07-18, 20:51
Ha ha Linda:roflmao: hey I’m with you there

Can’t say I’ve noticed any difference except didn’t wake up with any symptoms
Felt bit more assertive but I can have the odd day like this!
If I’m it too anxious I’m going next week also

You might be better taking the D at beginning of day so that it doesn’t get to point of escalating just a thought

Tristan don’t forget just drop slowly by 37.5mg don’t go 75mg.
You may be so so tired because of all the meds? Especially diazepam if I take a 5mg it hits me like someone knocked me on the head. You may be super sensitive to meds like me

Linda 10
26-07-18, 13:02
Tristan how do u feel since going down in your meds Linda x:hugs:

TRISTAN
26-07-18, 15:32
Only on day one and don’t hold out much hope , all day anxiety and tiredness is getting me down , I did drop to 75 but might take a 37.5 and do it slow , giving up would be so much easier

Can’t take much more

Linda 10
26-07-18, 17:32
I think it would b best just to go down by 1 dose take care Linda x

clio51
26-07-18, 18:00
Tristan you don’t half do things the hard way, you should of gone down by 37.5mg not listened to psych they don’t give a F ... about your SE you need to go low and slow

Tomoz think about going to 112.5mg
Take care xx

---------- Post added at 18:00 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

Just a thought Tristan do you take the Effexor Brand, or is it a generic brand ?
As go tend to give you the cheapest now as Effexor is a lot dearer. Mine tried to swop me over, I was having non of it .

Linda 10
26-07-18, 18:37
Clio how's your day been ? I took your advice and took a diazepam with my ven this morning and my day has not been to Bad at least the afternoon. I have been reading through some posts started by pinkdove and it seems ven is not Avery quick acting med for some people it gives me hope as I have been on ven for Just short of 9 weeks all together 2 of which are the higher dose I was starting to think it will not work for me . I live in hope. Take care:bighug1:

TRISTAN
26-07-18, 19:50
My tongue is also ****ed due to medication so your not alone , creaked really bad and just hurts ,

It’s just been so hot today it makes my anxiety worse , going to take the other 37.5 in a min and reduce to that for a week and see what happens

Hope you are all well x x

Linda 10
27-07-18, 10:13
Morning Tristan , Clio how's your day ? Well Tristan what mg are u taking if it's 112.5 that's what I am on make sure u take with food even just a biscuit and hope u settle on them and I do agree the hot weather makes me more anxious ,when I get hot and bothered I think it is s/e from the meds as that is 1 of them . We didn't get the thunder storms up hear in the northeast and know the sun is peaking through the clouds are u getting out and about or staying in the house take care. Linda x

clio51
27-07-18, 12:08
Hi Linda
Hope your settling but better and having better days.
We didn’t get the thunderstorms either in the Northwest said it would be 8pm last night.
Hot weather really gets to me now and makes me irritable, yet when I was between 20/45yrs I’d be there sun lounger out! Just shows how we change

I stayed round the house yesterday couldn’t be arsed, my back is bothering me I keep getting spasms that stop me in my tracks! So took D and going to osteopath desperate can’t carry on like this had it since Monday.

Hope your ok Tristan, obviously very very early days yet!

Hope everyone else struggling is able to get some peace and able to cope xx

Linda 10
27-07-18, 12:31
Well we have rain now ,think I will but a couple of bottles of beer in the fridge for tonight never had a drink for months dose any one else have a drink while on ven it will only b 2 or 3 at the most ( well I might ? ) take care. Linda x

clio51
27-07-18, 13:05
Yer I do Linda, depending how I feel
Most 2 glasses but of a lite weight now
Wall to wall sunshine here 30.

TRISTAN
27-07-18, 14:21
I’m on 112.5 , this has got to get a bit better soon as I feel I’m going mad , no control and just really scared

Hope you guys ok x x x

TRISTAN
28-07-18, 12:39
Feel bad no matter what I do so just going to take 75 and hope for the best

Linda 10
28-07-18, 13:18
Well not feeling to good myself to day just been to the shop with hubby but couldn't wait to get home Take care Linda x

TRISTAN
28-07-18, 14:39
And you x x just off to safe haven to see the nurse , I’m going mad I swear

KK77
28-07-18, 15:04
And you x x just off to safe haven to see the nurse , I’m going mad I swear

Hope your mood/anxiety improves with lower dose of Ven. You've had rotten time.

TRISTAN
28-07-18, 19:28
So do I , thanks kk