PDA

View Full Version : Huge red boil type pimple on neck. Please help, I'm in a state.

Ink123
10-06-18, 16:16
Please help. I'm in a right state. I can't stop crying and shaking. Last week I had a small white pimple on my neck just under my collar bone near the middle of my chest. It had a soft lump under it. Then a week later it turned into a huge red spot that looked like it was a bubble. I went to the Doctors yesterday he just said it was a clogged pore and was inflamed. Today I decided to pop it, and only blood came out of it, and the lump under my skin is still there. What if it's a cancer lump? What if its breast cancer. I have 4 fibroadenomas in my breast that I got checked 3 years ago. Why would just blood come out of a spot and nothing else, and why would the lump still be under the skin. Is it skin cancer? Please help has anyone else had a lump and spot like this? I can't function properly. What if its an abccess and now I might get blood poisoning.?

Fishmanpa
10-06-18, 16:21
It's a clogged pore i.e. ZIT! (.) period. Leave it alone and let it heal.

Positive thoughts

Ink123
10-06-18, 16:29
Thank you for your reply. Also thank you for the link. I really need help. I've had health anxiety for 30 years now, and I just want to be able to deal with health stuff in a normal way.
Why is there still a lump under the skin though? And why did no pus come out?

Ink123
12-06-18, 14:24
I've lost it, I'm in a right mess. Two weeks ago there was a tiny white pimple on my neck with a soft lump under the skin. A week later I woke up with a huge red inflamed pimple that was soft and looked like a boil/blister. I went to the Doctors who said he didn't think it was an abscess, and he said it was an inflamed clogged pore. He gave me some antibiotics and told me to take them in two days if it didn't improve. I can't function. I don't believe the Doctor, I think he is wrong. It could be basal cell carcinoma, infected boil with a stapf infection that has spread deep inside me and will enter my blood stream and kill me. Some kind of skin tumor. Breast cancer lump. Celluitis.
I popped it 2 days ago, which I shouldn't have done. It isn't inflamed as it was, but that could be because the infection has travelled deep inside me.
I don't know what to do? It's still there like a red bubble/blister.
I don't want to die and leave my children etc.

nomorepanic
12-06-18, 14:28
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Scass
12-06-18, 20:29
Just take the medication that your doctor has prescribed you. In a few days it should be much better. Don’t pick it again, keep it clean but stop touching it too much.

While you’re waiting for it to get better. Youtube relaxation techniques and practice them twice a day for a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk