PDA

View Full Version : Panicking please help!

katyfitz
12-06-18, 19:54
Hi everyone. I’m starting to really panic. Work is vey stressful right now and I’ve been feeling lethargic the past few days. My main problem is the pain behind eyes and am now developing a stiff neck. I have an offf and on cough but my eyes otch and theoat. I’m supposed to be taking some children on school journey next weekend with my school and have a concert this weekend and I’m very panicky that this is the onset of meningitis, full blown flu or something that will knock me down and I won’t be able to move. My shoulders feel so tense and the rope of my head. When I push my eye lids in when closed I get this pressure pain like it’s releasing. Same when I push my neck in. Im scared so if anyone can chat, let me know.

Thanks

Scass
12-06-18, 20:26
So, have you taken any painkillers? If you take some paracetamol it would get better. You’ve got a cold, and they have some nasty symptoms. But I’m sure you’ll be fine by the weekend.

If you take painkillers and have a sleep and it’s worse then go and see your gp. But I’m sure you’re fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk