PDA

View Full Version : Lightheadedness causing anxiety

Copper.Boom
15-06-18, 05:34
For a few months now I have been feeling odd, I dont really know how to describe it. I feel like I might fall over or faint, but I'm not dizzy, and this happens even when im sitting down sometimes. I kinda feel like I'm swaying, but I dont think I am actually moving. I have never actually fainted.

I went to the E.R. and they said tested me for anemia and diabetes, I was fine, and they said that it was anxiety. A few weeks after that I got some blood work done (CBC, thyroid, vitamin deficiencies, all the yearly check up things) and they were fine. They haven't found anything really wrong, but even so, I've had 2 panic attacks since this feeling has started. I cant help but wonder if there is some underlying problem, and worrying about that causes the panic attacks.

If anyone has the feeling I described it would really help to hear from you. Knowing I'm not alone helps me to tell myself it's just anxiety and not something else. Thank you.

elasticheart83
15-06-18, 06:21
I’ve had it for sure and I think it’s an anxiety symptom. I thinkif it were a serious issue it would affect your gait and balance and not just manifest as a passing symptom.

Street40
15-06-18, 14:50
Had this for a few weeks and was worried. It has passed now once i started to believe it was anxiety. Im sure it will pass for you.