PDA

View Full Version : Spot on leg?!?

bingjam
15-06-18, 23:26
Hi everyone!!!

For about a week I’ve had a spot on my leg just at the side of my knee. Anyway today it’s like there’s a lump in there and there was a white head (sorry gross) which I popped and some white fluid come out followed by blood. But it looks more swollen now and and it’s a little sore. What could this be?

Kingdawson
15-06-18, 23:51
Hi everyone!!!

For about a week I’ve had a spot on my leg just at the side of my knee. Anyway today it’s like there’s a lump in there and there was a white head (sorry gross) which I popped and some white fluid come out followed by blood. But it looks more swollen now and and it’s a little sore. What could this be?

A spot?

ankietyjoe
15-06-18, 23:57
A spot?

+1

I believe the evidence is overwhelming.

nomorepanic
16-06-18, 00:20
nothing serious - why did it worry you so much and why did you feel you needed to post on here and ask?

bingjam
16-06-18, 08:41
I know what a spot looks like I’m not that unrealistic to think a spot is something bad. It’s the fact that it’s a lump about the size of 3 peas together that’s hard and it had white puss coming out of it.

Scass
16-06-18, 09:00
Have you been using fake tan or sun cream on your legs?

I’d just put some antiseptic on it & keep it clean. Don’t touch it too much and I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nomorepanic
16-06-18, 13:42
Probably a boil then. It is still nothing serious.

bingjam
16-06-18, 20:35
Have you been using fake tan or sun cream on your legs?

I’d just put some antiseptic on it & keep it clean. Don’t touch it too much and I’m sure it’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I always use fake tan and sunscreen. But I do exfoliate etc really well

Fishmanpa
16-06-18, 21:25
:shades:
Yeah I always use fake tan and sunscreen. But I do exfoliate etc really well

Poo happens :D

Positive thoughts

Catherine S
16-06-18, 21:34
What's in your thoughts about what it is? I'm assuming you think it's something serious? Even if it becomes really swollen, it could just be infected because you've popped it. That happens. I doubt it's anything serious.

Cath ☺