PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU

pebble the dog
17-06-18, 12:33
Hello,

My name is Adam. I have stumbled across your forum while I was spending hours and hours on the computer googling my symptoms. I was convinced I had stomach cancer initially that lasted 2 years now I have moved on to a disease that many people seem to be worried about....ALS. I can still pick up a cup of coffee and still run about. I went to see the Rolling Stones and managed to dance. I have aches and stiffness, twitches and tingles. Last night I had twitching in my lip and that sent me into break down.

After reading this forum I have realised that many people have the same problem and ALS is a worry for many. Its just anxiety

I Am off for a swim.. if I can swim I'm sure I don't have motor Neurone Disease

As a parting note I have been using the app head space. I'm sure many of you use it all ready but in my experience it really does work. If you haven't give it a try !

And thank you all for posting it really has made me feel better this morning.

Anxiety and mental health is an awful thing and you never realise how bad it is until its you that is suffering x

MRS STRESS ED
19-07-18, 21:12
Hello,

My name is Adam. I have stumbled across your forum while I was spending hours and hours on the computer googling my symptoms. I was convinced I had stomach cancer initially that lasted 2 years now I have moved on to a disease that many people seem to be worried about....ALS. I can still pick up a cup of coffee and still run about. I went to see the Rolling Stones and managed to dance. I have aches and stiffness, twitches and tingles. Last night I had twitching in my lip and that sent me into break down.

After reading this forum I have realised that many people have the same problem and ALS is a worry for many. Its just anxiety

I Am off for a swim.. if I can swim I'm sure I don't have motor Neurone Disease

As a parting note I have been using the app head space. I'm sure many of you use it all ready but in my experience it really does work. If you haven't give it a try !

And thank you all for posting it really has made me feel better this morning.

Anxiety and mental health is an awful thing and you never realise how bad it is until its you that is suffering x

hi Adam

you sound pretty positive :yahoo:
and you're so right about people don't realise how bad it is until you have it stay positive and swimming and exercise great for anxiety xx

jojo2316
19-07-18, 22:13
What a lovely post! Thank you!:hugs: