PDA

View Full Version : My fingersnails are always purpleish

Panda22
17-06-18, 13:50
All my fingersnails always have a purple hue to it. When i look this up on Google, it's not such a good sign..

I've had it for years tho. People even tell me it sometimes when they see it. Im 28 and otherwise healthy (i think)

Since i looked it up on Google i seem to be having shortness of breath too, but i think im just not breathing right..

I shouldn't have googled it.. they're not very purple either just the nail bed always has a purple tint to it.. Should i be worried?

I've read things about color of fingernails and health, anyone know more about this??

Fishmanpa
17-06-18, 14:15
Why? Seriously... why? :shrug: You're hyper-focusing on a normal part of your anatomy and attributing something serious due to Google. Add to that skewed perception due to anxiety. Google will tell you a smelly fart is colon cancer for goodness sakes!

Positive thoughts

Panda22
17-06-18, 14:21
I wonder why i have it though.. on Google it says it can mean not enough oxygen in blood or heart problems..

no one else around me has it either, their finger nails are just natural color

Maybe its just how my nails are? Its a weird question but since people pointed it out to me it got me thinking