PDA

View Full Version : Can missing a few doses cause migraines and mild nausea?

Golden
17-06-18, 21:10
I haven’t been on any meds in about 5 years and even then it was new to me. I was prescribed some last month and this week I accidentally missed two consecutive doses and then another one last night. I’m at the end of my 30 day supply and am waiting to see about a refill - this week I’ve had about 3 migraine type feelings with headaches and mild nausea - mostly the last three days. One was a full on migraine - I have suffered from them for many years but I get them usually around 1-2 a month - not in a week. Editing to add that I am having it again right now. It’s headache + a motion sickness type feeling. I am really scared now. 3 days in a row of migraines/nausea doesn’t sound normal.

Am getting very concerned it’s a brain tumor or something bad like that. (Hello Health Anxiety) :(

Just wondering if anyone experienced symptoms this quick from missing doses of their SSRI’s. Feeling very scared. In that respect I’ve felt the medicine hadnt done much to help me at all - but that’s a whole other post.

Thanks in advance for any help or experience!