PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety help!

heartanx
18-06-18, 21:05
This is a long one but opinions welcomed/wanted. Back in 2016 I developed a panic disorder directly related to health anxiety. I went through days petrified and having extreme panic attacks. I thought I had a heart problem with pains all over chest, left arm went numb, breathlessness you name it. This resulted in numerous visits to hospital. Started taking 10mg citalopram, did some hypnotherapy and some counselling and this seemed to get 90% back to normal. I then was great so decided to stop taking the citalopram just before Christmas 17 and had been fine up until about 2momths agp. I have always had a strange fear of cancer. Started out with stomach issues, doctors ran some bloods and said I’m fine. But for the last two three weeks I have devoloped headaches. They move all over my head and vary in pain. Had my eyes checked because they felt funny and they came out fine. Doc carried out a neuro check with the basic tests (no scans) and said all looks okay. So back to square one! And today for the first time since 2016 I have had chest pains. So basically this has all been brought on by:
- headaches
-dizziness
-tiredness
-pain over body.

Just so gutted that this is happening again, I have a baby due in 7 weeks and I just want to enjoy watching it growing up without thinking I’m going to die constantly. Anyone had anything similar?