PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety no reason behind it

Albert10agui
19-06-18, 02:18
Hello all, I haven't been on the site for a while. I've been feeling pretty good for the last four and a half 5 months. But just out of nowhere last Monday I decided to stay home. I had quite a few beers and everything seemed okay but I started getting a little anxious. Then it was Tuesday and it was time to go to work. I could not get myself to get up and go to work. As a week progressed my anxiety got worse. To the point that I have to go to the hospital on Friday. I have an appointment with my therapist on Thursday. But this is the first time that I've got an anxiety without any type of trigger. Anybody feel the same way? Thank you.

sprouts1
19-06-18, 04:07
Sure. Anxiety doesn't always have to have a reason.
However for me, when I didnt think there was a reason..there was a reason. I just had to sit and think deeply about it and reflect.
Perhaps do some deep breathing and guided mindfullness meditation. It can do wonders.

Albert10agui
20-06-18, 00:56
Thank you very much for the support. Actually now that I think about it. My anxiety started after a two day binge drink. Then it just progressed to where I have nothing that worries me.

Estranged
03-07-18, 04:46
Hello all, I haven't been on the site for a while. I've been feeling pretty good for the last four and a half 5 months. But just out of nowhere last Monday I decided to stay home. I had quite a few beers and everything seemed okay but I started getting a little anxious. Then it was Tuesday and it was time to go to work. I could not get myself to get up and go to work. As a week progressed my anxiety got worse. To the point that I have to go to the hospital on Friday. I have an appointment with my therapist on Thursday. But this is the first time that I've got an anxiety without any type of trigger. Anybody feel the same way? Thank you.Sprouts is right on accurate, I could be having the best day of my life then, wham Anxiousness sets in but luckily I'm awake to get handle on it, unlike if I'm sleeping and it wakes me up, it's harder...

My trigger normally is feeling nauseous then I know one is coming on (most times)

Estranged....

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk