PDA

View Full Version : ladies only sorry!!!

geordie flower
27-07-07, 18:19
Hiya, ive been having cramp like pains for a couple of days now ibrofen helps abit,and i've been bleeding inbetween my periods not like a period just a kinda troublesome discharge :blush: :blush: for last 4 months, i always assume the worst wen it comes to my health and ive convinced myself ive got cervical cancer ( last smear last june) womb cancer, endometriosis, pelvic inflamatory disease...... :weep: has anyone else had similar probs and what was their outcome thanks for reading tracey x,

geordie flower
27-07-07, 19:30
Thanks for replying, did you have any other symptoms? I seem to be peeing loads more than normal, im not sure if thats just my anxiety tho! Ov course ive googled my symptoms and scared myself s***less! :wacko: tracey x

belle
27-07-07, 20:01
Hi..
I've had "odd" bleeding and pain on and off for months. I'm having a pelvic ultrasound scan on Tuesday so i'll let you know :)

x

geordie flower
27-07-07, 20:04
Hiya, i too have had the odd few cramp like pains over the last few months and have put it down to just " womens troubles" your symptoms sound similar to mine. Good luck for tuesday, and yes please do let me know how you get on take care tracey x :)

groovygranny
27-07-07, 20:26
Hello tracey!

If you had a smear last year and it was ok, then I don't think you should worry too much love.

I've had endometriosis, and polyps removed in out patients - and never bled between periods, so i guess everybody's different!

You going to see the doc?

:hugs:

:flowers:

geordie flower
27-07-07, 20:34
Hiya GG, yes im going to the docs on wed to get it checked out, im also wondering if it could be a hormonal imbalance because i came off the contraception injection a year ago after being on it for over 2 years and my body hasnt been right since, funnilily enough thats wen my panic and anxiety began! I just wish i hadnt googled my symptoms tho!!! :) tracey x

GirlAfraid23
29-10-11, 18:28
Hi
This is an old post but I did a search and this one was returned.
I have been having exactly the same pains and problems as OP.

Wondering if you were around to let us know how you got on?

nomorepanic
29-10-11, 18:59
She hasn't been on since 2008 GirlAfraid so won't see this I am afraid.