PDA

View Full Version : Eyes, Chest pain under collar bone, headaches

Brittny4
20-06-18, 07:43
This is my first post and I'm hoping I get some reassurance that I'm not alone and is a possible side effect of anxiety.

Back to march I started to have headaches all day everyday. which seemed to launch my anxiety and depression through the roof. I'm still working on figuring out the issue (have a scary mri scheduled after begging dr.) I really dislike how my dr wants to try different medications to see if they help to figure out the cause of them... doesn't help that im pill phobic. anyways.

Recently, I've been having pressure or a very uncomfortable feeling under my collarbone towards on both sides of where the top of my lungs would be. I'm curious to know if anyone else feels this sensation due to anxiety. I had a recent xray done and they said that my heart and lungs looked fine, but is still causing panic attacks and unable to sleep at night due the the worrying.

Secondly, my eyes seem to be having some issues. in the recent week they have been very sensitive towards lights. I have to keep myself in the house in a dark room. even going into the kitchen or bathroom they seem to bother me and it makes me feel disconnected from myself almost.

I've also noticed the everything seems to look grainy. it used to be that when looking around in the dark i was able to notice it; like looking up at the night sky its not black but almost pixeled together.

please any advise or comfort of knowing someones been through it would be greatly appreciated. thank you!:scared15:

lucylul
20-06-18, 10:38
Yeah this is definetly anxiety induced. Anxiety can give you lots of symptoms if you let it have power over your thoughts.

Halle0587
20-06-18, 20:24
Hi! I have this when I’m in severe stress. I currently am and I get headaches frequently. I have the stress tension running down the front neck muscles down to my collar bone and slightly below, which for my current fear isn’t helping. My eyes are also blurry-looking at the phone doesn’t help at all. Do your best to distract from it. I’ve had play dates with my son the past two days just to keep myself occupied with other moms and kids around. Stay busy to keep your stress manageable.