PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas!

Newbuilder
20-06-18, 16:47
I am a 43 year old male. For the last 15 years I have had occasional palpitations, the feeling that something is stuck in my throat, shortness of breath (I am asthmatic, shortness of breath I am talking about here happens during palpitations), fatigue, pain in my chest and neck, and anxiety.

For the last two days the symptoms are constant (every few minutes). I have been to the hospital 6 times over the last 15 years to make sure I am not having a heart attack. My heart has checked out as healthy every time. I was diagnosed with high triglycerides last time. I was on statins, but my physical therapist provided me with convincing articles to stop taking them, I am currently wondering if I should still be on them. I had lots of pain when I took them and took CoQ10 as well.

I have been calling these episodes panic attacks, I may not be right about that, but I definitely panic during. I am waiting for a Drs Appointment currently set for 9:30am tomorrow. I don't want to go to the hospital for another 24 hours to get the same results, thought I would consult my physician first, he knows me and my health better than a new Dr.

I have already read some posts from folks that have the same symptoms as well as the same stories from the hospital. Glad to find people with the same issues as well as others. I look forward to learning more from the community.

venusbluejeans
20-06-18, 16:53
Hiya Newbuilder and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: