PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety...Herbal meds? Any advice

Jennaxox
20-06-18, 19:39
So after years of suffering ups and downs with my anxiety I’m going
Through a difficult patch at the moment where I’m worrying about anything and everything I don’t want medication which is all the doctors offer me. I go away in July and I know my anxiety goes through the roof when I’m away from home... I’ve heard about a few different types of herbal medication I’ve tried kalms they were ok but not brilliant now I’ve found something called St. John’s wart anyone had any experience with these? If not can anyone recommend anything herbal that I can take daily that will stop or ease me worrying and getting anxious all the time? I really want to enjoy my holiday and be as calm as possible!
Thanks for reading

Scass
20-06-18, 21:15
I have used St. John’s wort in the past, but I know it interferes with some medications so just read up on it first.

I like Bach’s rescue remedy. I have it in pastilles or lozenges and I suck one when I feel the need.

I also like the tisserand rollon essential oils. They aren’t herbal, but the essential oils promote relaxation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh1234
21-06-18, 03:05
Are you in therapy?

Jennaxox
21-06-18, 07:51
Thanks I’ll take a look :) and no I’m not in therapy I manage on my own with the support of my family I’m loads better compared to how I was years ago just had good and bad days now