PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Ronstar666
20-06-18, 23:31
Hi and what a great site. I have had anxiety and severe depression now for around 15 years agraphopia ,panic attacks and have recently been diagnosed with BPD . I am currently waiting on dbt therapy and have tried several types of medication which have all been unsuccessful. I am currently taking 30mg of mirtazapine but am tapering off due to excessive weight gain. In an ideal world would like to be anxiety free :shades: every day is a struggle and I hope that one day I will get better

venusbluejeans
20-06-18, 23:42
Hiya Ronstar666 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

otterman
21-06-18, 20:37
Hello Ronstar,
Im new to this site myself, currently battling the side effects of flauxatine, anxiety and panic attacks, i dont know too much about all the meds that are available out there,but i hope you find the right one for you and start feeling better soon.
All the best
otterman.

GiantMogwai
30-06-18, 20:37
Hi Ronstar, how bad is your Agoraphobia and what kind of symptoms does BPD give you?