PDA

View Full Version : Tetanus Scared

Cm2234
21-06-18, 11:36
So today I got scraped by a chair leg.It was made of plastic but it was kinda dusty and now I have a wound with a flapped off outer layer of skin on my heels.There wasnt a lot of blood only blood covering the underside of the skin.Thou i am scared because it might have carried tetanus from dust or dirt .Help I am scared my parents were angry at me when i told them because they thought I was crazy.Thou I am still not convinced .

Scass
21-06-18, 12:10
No you don’t need a tetanus injection. Just keep it clean & it’ll heal nicely soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigboyuk
21-06-18, 12:11
Hi I doubt a dirty chair leg (especaily a plastic one) would cause tetanus just keep the cut clean and apply savlon antiseptic cream, Your parents shouldn't have got angry with you though. I respectfully say you seem to have health anxiety which requires intervention through either therapy or meds or both. HTH

Estranged
03-07-18, 04:42
So today I got scraped by a chair leg.It was made of plastic but it was kinda dusty and now I have a wound with a flapped off outer layer of skin on my heels.There wasnt a lot of blood only blood covering the underside of the skin.Thou i am scared because it might have carried tetanus from dust or dirt .Help I am scared my parents were angry at me when i told them because they thought I was crazy.Thou I am still not convinced .All Part of Having GAD I am in the same situation as yourself, worrying about things over and over, thinking the possible worse, etc....

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk