PDA

View Full Version : 2 years anxiety and depression

Mandy1979
24-06-18, 08:27
Hello all

My name is Mandy 38 years old and I've been suffering with anxiety and depression for nearly 2 years now and don't know why I hadn't signed up to this forum sooner. Hoping I can meet and chat with other people with similar experiences and share ideas on ways to just get on and live life to the full. Recently started medication and I'm keen to learn from others about their experiences as I've heard some real nightmare stories about different meds.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting to you guys soon :)

Mandy

venusbluejeans
24-06-18, 08:34
Hiya Mandy1979 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Scass
24-06-18, 10:49
Hello and welcome [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiantMogwai
30-06-18, 19:37
Hi Mandy, might be worth mentioning what meds you are on? Also as I know from personal experience some meds that don't work for me work well work for other people I know - so might be worth saying what side effects you are worried about? Needless to say anything bothers you with the meds you are taking discuss with your doctor.