PDA

View Full Version : Need advice please - going out of my mind

leah22
25-06-18, 13:24
Ok so I had a scan yesterday to see why I’ve been having irregular bleeding between periods. This morning I have 2 missed call from the Doctor asking me to call her. I called her and she’s out of the surgery until this afternoon. I’m worried sick.something must be wrong.
The sonographer told me to see my doctor in 7 days for the results. I then asked her did she see anything to worry about, her reply was no nothing to worry about, I did see 2 cysts on your right side but nothing to worry about. Why the urgency from the doctors this morning then do you think? I’m so scared.

Dani84
25-06-18, 13:31
I'm sure it's fine especially that the sonographer even told you so. They're just calling you to tell you everything is fine. *Hugs*

Halle0587
25-06-18, 14:48
She may just want to ask you if you’re in pain from the size of the cysts or want to start you on a medication, sometimes they use birth control pills to shrink the cysts.

leah22
25-06-18, 15:42
Thank you both for your replies. I’m still waiting and much calmer now. Thank you x

Dani84
25-06-18, 17:17
I'm glad! Keep us posted. It's scary I know. I'm heading to an appointment in a few minutes and I'm terrified! :(

Halle0587
25-06-18, 18:07
Dani and Leah, I’m in the same boat as you both. Waiting for answers. I have a mammogram and ultrasound on Wednesday and I’m so sick to my stomach with fear.
I’m glad you’re a little calmer now Leah. Please update us and let us know how it goes.

Dani I hope and pray whatever it is you are going to the doctor for turna it to be nothing serious at all.

leah22
25-06-18, 19:37
My doctor called back and Said I have a sizeable cyst on my right ovary and that I need to be referred as urgent for suspected ovarian cancer. She said that the gynaecologist will be able to look and tell me more about it. I’m petrified ☹️ Trying to feel positive but as a mum to 3 kids it’s kind of hard. X