PDA

View Full Version : Terrified of dislocated toe

Clydesdale Epona
26-06-18, 12:48
This is more of a rant actually as I'm aware dislocated toes are rare but in my mind I can't shake the fact I have one, I injured it a half an hour ago laying with the dog were I accidentally kicked her leg. It hurts a little but can still move and definitely was in worse pain when I broke my knee that time.
But I keep thinking its dislocated and I'm gonna die, I can't go to minor injuries because I've had 2 X-ray's in the past two months and I'm trying not to rely on them for peace of mind :weep:

SarahNah
26-06-18, 13:28
My boyfriend has dislocated his toe, ankle and shoulder. From kayaking. Believe me. You'd know if something was dislocated. Like his toe was actually pushing away from his body just like his other limbs did. It's horrible looking. He was in horrible pain. He wasn't able to walk and it was kinda floppy with movement. If you can walk-you're totally fine! Like it might hurt a bit but you can walk

ServerError
26-06-18, 13:40
If you genuinely believed you had a dislocated toe, you wouldn't be too bothered about what you'd had in the past. You'd be in blinding pain and probably slightly nauseates at the sight of your now disfigured appendage.

This suggests that you know it's not really dislocated. You're posting about it on an anxiety forum where none of us can see it and aren't medically trained anyway. That suggests to me that you know what's going on here.