PDA

View Full Version : Summer and constant stuffness?

SarahNah
26-06-18, 19:36
So, like I know this probably anything serious since it doesn't happen every day but it's happening more days then not lately. It's been happening a lot since like late April/May?

I keep getting this like fullness/pressure feeling along the right side of my face. Like the ear area, along the jaw, cheek etc. I've also been getting a lot of headaches or head pressure (especially along my eyebrows and at the bridge of my nose). Like sometimes when I smile or move my jaw it causes the fullness or pain to become worse sometimes. I've been trying to drink more water and I'm taking hay-fever tablets.

Sometimes I wonder if it's just my anxiety making it worse. Like, behind the ear feels kinda hard but idk because there's a different type of hardness behind the other ear. My eye's also feel...kinda tender I guess? Like if you push down on them and stuff it isn't pleasant.

If anyone has any tips or tricks! Please share and I'll be forever thankful :D:D

---------- Post added at 19:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

I didn't want to even google ways to help because I already know every answer will be something horrible and sinister...I'm kinda over that life :D

Elen
26-06-18, 19:42
Please read the below message from Admin. You are posting about a lot of different things frequently. Perhaps start a thread where you can keep all of your worries in one place.

Can posters, especially those who are posting a lot about a variety of fears please confine their posts to one thread.

This helps others to build up a clear picture of what is happening and makes it easier to offer suitable advice.

You may not see the pattern but usually it is there, especially if you are posting frequently about different things.

Your co-operation with this would be greatly appreciated.

Elen

ankietyjoe
26-06-18, 19:51
It's called hayfever.

It's quite common.

SarahNah
26-06-18, 19:55
It's called hayfever.

It's quite common.

Thank you for replying! I know. Drama queen over here like.

ankietyjoe
26-06-18, 19:56
Antihistamines should resolve most of the symptoms.

SarahNah
26-06-18, 20:03
Antihistamines should resolve most of the symptoms.

Thank you so much! I'll go get some of those :D

Fishmanpa
26-06-18, 20:31
The nose sprays work great too (Nasacort etc.). I've been a drippy, sneezy nose mess month or so. This morning when I went to my truck and turned on the wiper to clear the morning dew, the water was yellow from all the pollen!

Allergies are brutal this year!

Positive thoughts

SarahNah
26-06-18, 20:40
The nose sprays work great too (Nasacort etc.). I've been a drippy, sneezy nose mess month or so. This morning when I went to my truck and turned on the wiper to clear the morning dew, the water was yellow from all the pollen!

Allergies are brutal this year!

Positive thoughts

I've had a few drippy nose moments as well! I was at work the other day (I work in a retirement home! Mainly older men with no family) and they always love coming to see me come in. I tend to sit and have tea with some of them after work....but since the drippy moments they've all been staying, far, far away from me! All my co-workers are joking saying I have fallen from grace as the favorite :roflmao:

Thank you for the advice also!

SarahNah
04-08-18, 22:48
I'm just gonna rebump this post instead of starting a new one with the same type of issue.

I'm still getting a lot of the stuff I already talked about, now I get these pains on the left side behind my ear mainly. Strange feeling of stuffness and fullness especially when laying down or when I'm outside.

The feeling in my cheek and behind my ear-which can be in both sides both mainly on the right does unsettle me abit. I'm stop myself from poking around the area because God knows I'm only find something to worry about! Like I have this huge bold like spot between my eyebrows and I keep pressing on it without thinking. It causes pain of course. (I won't post a photo to save you all horrible it looks!)

It's just confusing to me how I have certain issues on the right side and different issues on the left side! Like the cheek and ear issues of fullness and pressure on the right and the pain and nose fullness on the other side. Propbaly just over thinking it all.

I'm just having a rough patch at the moment, worrying about things I was worried about for awhile. Such as heart issues and stuff. Propbaly just a dip in thoughts. As I've been doing well enough with a mix of yoga and therapy but this is a down patch. So of course my mind if wondering to different types of tumors, cancer or something horrible.