PDA

View Full Version : Bad night vision

NightWolf149
26-06-18, 22:49
Hi,im 22 years old and im proffesional driver,and first im sorry if i make any language mistakes because my english is not very good. I have bad problem with my eyes,i already been to 5 different doctors and they dont know what is the problem. My problem is ghosting at night,i can see perfect at day or in well lit areas but when im in dark and when my pupils dialate problems begin. When im driving at night i can see realy long lines under tail lights,i can see lines around headlight like they have eyelashes and they are really long,i can also see transparent images under and over street signs and not just one i usually see 3 images under and one over. I can see normal in areas with street lights and in daylight,also i have perfect vision at distance and near only this is a problem,i dont wear any glasses because they dont help because my vision is really good at all distances. Does anyone have same problem and maybe know what this could be?
Also i would like to add that problem is with everything which gives or reflect light,also if i cover bottom part of my pupil when its dialeted it helps,its imposible for me to watch movies in dark room because white letters have ghosting on dark background so bad that i can see triple but only original text is clear other two are blurry and unreadable. This last over a year already and its getting worse over time.