PDA

View Full Version : Tingling in toe

Jotia
27-06-18, 16:39
Last I was bent down (toes bent, stood on my toes if that makes sense) my big toe started feeling tingly so I stood up thinking it was the way I was stood. Except it’s almost 24 hour later and it’s still tingly. I don’t really notice it if I’m sat down unless I wiggle my toes but as soon as I get up and start moving my feet my big toe starts tingling again. I can actually get it to tingle the most by bending my toe and then straightening it again, that makes it tingle for a few seconds. I’m really worried there is something wrong with my brain causing this. I was really stressed when it started and have been having a stressful week as it is the final two weeks of college for me, but I don’t really see how that could cause tingling especially in only one toe.

elasticheart83
27-06-18, 17:48
Last I was bent down (toes bent, stood on my toes if that makes sense) my big toe started feeling tingly so I stood up thinking it was the way I was stood. Except it’s almost 24 hour later and it’s still tingly. I don’t really notice it if I’m sat down unless I wiggle my toes but as soon as I get up and start moving my feet my big toe starts tingling again. I can actually get it to tingle the most by bending my toe and then straightening it again, that makes it tingle for a few seconds. I’m really worried there is something wrong with my brain causing this. I was really stressed when it started and have been having a stressful week as it is the final two weeks of college for me, but I don’t really see how that could cause tingling especially in only one toe.

I’m also having similar issues with my big toe. Have you been wearing sandals lately? Mine seems to be worse after walking a lot in sandals. I think if it’s worse when you move it a certain way that indicates it’s a local problem in your foot rather than something from your brain.

Jotia
27-06-18, 20:48
No I never wear sandals, just trainers and the same pair everyday so I doubt that’s what it is

Fishmanpa
27-06-18, 21:59
Perhaps you can just ignore it. It's just a tingly toe and I've never heard of anyone becoming seriously ill over a tingly toe :shrug:

Positive thoughts

elasticheart83
28-06-18, 06:30
No I never wear sandals, just trainers and the same pair everyday so I doubt that’s what it is

Yeah but all shoes can wear down over time and cause foot problems. I have similarly tingly/numb toe and found a really tender spot on my foot arch today and massaged it a bit nd the toe numbness seemed to get better. Some kind of tendon inflammation maybe? Maybe see if you have a similar tender spot.